“When I was born, I was black.
When I grew up, I was black.
When I get hot, I am black.
When I get cold, I am black.
When I am sick, I am black.
When I die, I am black.
And you White fellow
When you were born, You were pink.
When you grew up, You were white.
When you get hot, You go red.
When you get cold, You go blue.
When you are sick, You go purple.
When you die, You go green.
AND YET YOU CALL ME COLORED?” – Malcolm X
1. “Afrika is one,but Afrika is not for everyone.Afrika belongs to Afrikans.” Patrice Lumumba
2. “The internal problems of Afrika will be solved by Afrikans themselves and not by any external forces.” Thabo Mbeki
3. “Afrika my beginning
Afrika my ending.
Azania here i come
From apartheid in tatters…” Ingoapele Madingoane
4. “Let Bush keep his United States of America,and Blair keep his Britain.I will keep my Zimbabwe.” Robert Mugabe
5. “From Cape to Cairo,Morocco to Madagascar…iAfrika izwe lethu!” ~ Mangaliso Robert Sobukwe
6. “My blood will nourish the tree that will bear the fruit of freedom.Mama,tell my people that they must continue with the struggle.” ~ Solomon Mahlangu
7. “Democracy is just a word when the people are starving.” Immortal Technique
8. “Aluta continua!” Samora Machel (FRELIMO)
9. “History will absolve me.” Fidel Castro
10. “Those in power use violence to oppress us.Why can’t we use violence to free ourselves?” Ernesto Che Guevara
11. “You have a Black male,living a third of his life in a jail cell because the world is controled by a White male.” Dead Prez
12. “So long as the state exists there is no freedom.When there is freedom there will be no state.” Vladimir Lenin
13. “For the Black man there is only one destiny.And it is White.” ~ Frantz Fanon
14. “I have one fear in my heart,that some day when Whites are turned to loving,they will find we Blacks are turned to hating.” Alan Paton
15. “None dare challenge me when i say i am an Afrikan.” Thabo Mbeki
16. “Political freedom without land and without economic freedom is no freedom.” Robert Sobukwe
17. “When imperialists and colonisers want to collapse your government,they use NGOs.” Julius Malema
18. “People do not eat votes.” ~ Moeletsi Mbeki
19. “Amanyoronyo azayi phuta phuta” (Dishonesty to the cause will never see light
20. “The hardest lesson of my life has come to me late. It is that a nation can win freedom without its people becoming free.” – Joshua Nkomo