- Attract Happiness – You can have all of the things you ever wanted in the world and without happiness, they will mean nothing to This is why attracting happiness should come first on your list of powerful ways to use the Law of Attraction.
What to do: Act as if you are happy by putting a smile on your face. This tells the universe that you are accepting happiness and focusing on it. In return, you will be rewarded with happiness around every corner! If you begin to feel especially down for any reason, use positive thinking and affirmations to build your happy level back up. A good laugh also sends out strong signals that you want to attract more happiness. This is why you should definitely spend a few minutes a day doing something that makes you giggle or even roar with laughter such as watching funny YouTube videos or a comedy film. Goofing around with friends will magnify happiness for everyone involved as well.
- I am happier with every day that goes by
- I gain happiness in everything that I do
- My friends, family, and daily activities bring me great happiness
- I am so grateful to live in a world full of contagious happiness
- This life I have brings me so much happiness that I can’t help but smile
Happiness Visualization Technique:
When you wake up in the morning or whenever you begin to feel your happiness dwindle, get into a place where you can be alone for a few minutes. You don’t have to be sitting or laying down to visualize, but it does help. First, close your eyes and breath deeply.
Slowly begin to focus your mind on a moment where you were completely happy, or on a place that makes you feel very happy. Whatever that is for you, imagine it in your mind’s eye. Think about how happy it makes you to be there in that moment and let everything else disappear. Allow yourself to feel the smile on your face. Let your senses come alive and use them in your imaginary world to taste, touch, smell, see, and hear your surroundings.
When you feel your happiness begin to recharge, imagine yourself in your life now, feeling just as happy as you do in your happy place. In circumstances that normally make you feel unhappy, picture yourself going through them happily as ever. Think about how much happiness you have and how their is an abundance of happiness for you at all times.
Open your eyes feeling refreshed, wonderful and above all, very happy! Repeat as needed.
- Gain Wealth – Wealth is having the ability and means to get the things in life that you want and that help you achieve your Having money is the way our society gifts us with wealth and the universe has an abundance of wealth to give. So why doesn’t everyone have wealth, you might ask? That’s because they have their wealth attracting magnets set to repel, which is never a good thing! There are some changes you’ll need to make before your wealth magnet can reach its full potential.
What to do: Firstly, you must eliminate all beliefs about money that portray it in a negative light. You might not even realize it, but our childhoods are littered with negative comments by parents and other adults about wealth and money. The biggest of these includes “money is evil” or “wealthy people are selfish” but these negative beliefs are simply not true. Instead, think about all of the good you will be able to do when you have obtained wealth. There is nothing evil or selfish about charity work or providing for those you love! Embrace this new relationship with money and welcome more of it into your life with open arms. The universe will reward you.
- I have been and will always be wealthy
- I am continuously increasing my wealth with every passing day
- It makes me feel excited to know that an abundance of wealth is available to me
- Being wealthy fills me with total contentment and pure joy
- Anything that I do always produces a prosperous growth in my wealth
Wealth Visualization Technique:
Creating a vision board is an excellent visualization technique, especially for amassing wealth. You’ll need a poster board, tape or glue, magazines or computer and printer, and a marker.
Think about what it means to you to be wealthy. What would you buy? How much money would you have? Who would be in your life? When you come up with your own personal definition of wealth, look for images in magazines or on the computer that correspond with that idea.
Cut out or print off the images you find that make you think of the wealthy life you want. Glue or tape them to your poster board, with the biggest things in the center and the smaller things around those. Be sure to leave enough room next to each image for an affirmation.
Now create your affirmations by using the present tense form of the statement. For instance, if your idea of wealth is traveling the world, include an image of yourself on a private jet with the affirmations, “My growing wealth allows me to travel the world.”
Keep your vision board in a place you look several times throughout the day and allow the feelings of actually having those things to stay in your mind. The more you feel those emotions of abundance, the sooner the Law of Attraction will work to bring wealth and prosperity to your life.
- Find Love – Love is considered to be the most powerful emotion and for good It is something so precious that we can often send out signals to the universe that actually prevent us from ever finding it. Why? Because many people harbor fear, doubt or insecurities about love that keep them stuck in a love rut. Getting out of this rut isn’t really hard as long as you develop the proper attitude and do away with some of the feelings that have you stuck in the first place.
What to do: Spend some time each day allowing positive feelings about love to become dominant in your mind. Visualize your perfect partner and how amazing they make you feel. Think about the things you will do together and believe that you will have him or her very soon. Find every opportunity to exercise feelings of love. For example, you could adopt a pet, spend time with family or even enjoy a hobby. Focus on those feelings of love deeply and imagine how wonderful it will feel when you can use them on your very own partner. Another great method is to create daily affirmations about finding your true love. Something as simple as, “I fall in love with the perfect person for me and the love is mutual.”
- I am worthy of being loving and being loved in return
- The one that I love is being drawn closer and closer to me right now
- Love is passionate, kind, and completely available to me
- Loving feels amazing and so does being loved
- Being in love is a powerful feeling that I am fully open to experiencing
Love Visualization Technique:
Go through a day in your mind where you have your perfect partner and you are both deeply in love with each other. Think about what you will do together, the words that you say to each other, and how warm and sensational they feel in your arms.
Allow yourself to picture your lover in vivid detail. Now imagine running into them during your day and how you both feel an immediate and strong connection. Think about what you will talk about when you first meet, what you will have in common, and what kind of things you will do. Allow the feelings of having someone to love bring you great pleasure.
Now release this desire to the universe with complete faith that you will soon find that person and build a loving relationship that can withstand anything.
- Make True Friends – We are social creatures that need friendships to truly Even if you don’t have any friends now, with the Law of Attraction, you can develop lasting and true friendships. Many people tend to think negatively about having friends if they don’t have any or if they have been betrayed in the past, but the truth is that true friends are worth having. They are your shoulder to lean on in times of trouble and a great source of joy in times of peace.
What to do: You must eliminate any insecurities that tell you that you’re not deserving of friends. This can be done through visualization exercises and positive affirmations. Picture yourself feeling confident and secure of yourself. Then visualize making friends and enjoying activities together. Repeat affirmations daily that target your specific reasons for thinking negatively about friendships. For instance, if you feel that you are not worthy of friends because you are too shy, use the affirmation, “I am worthy of friends because I am kind.” Adjust the affirmation to help you overcome any negativity surrounding friendship and the universe will respond.
Affirmations for Friendships:
- I am completely deserving of having true and loyal friends
- Friends are a big part of my life and they make me feel complete
- I easily attract the kind of friends that make my life better
- Every day I attract more positive and friendly people into my life
- People are attracted to me because I am a naturally friendly person
Friendship Visualization Technique:
Imagine yourself in the place where you would like to meet with friends to enjoy each other’s company. Think about laughing, goofing around, doing activities you enjoy, and just having a great time together.
Visualize yourself having a lot of fun with your friends. Picture how you meet your friends and what you have in common. While you are visualizing your friendships, keep in mind that you are deserving of friends and how easy it is for you to make friends.
If you feel insecure about a particular part of making friends, practice doing them flawlessly and with great reward in your visualizations. For example, if you are shy and don’t feel comfortable looking at someone in the eyes, practice doing this in your visualized situation.
- Follow Your Passion – Following your passion is all about doing what makes you feel alive and in tune with the universal life There are things that evoke strong positive emotions and these things are your passions. No matter what your passion is, the Law of Attraction can help you follow it. Whether you love gaming, painting, writing, technology, science, or anything else, following your passion is the gateway to success.
What to do: Don’t judge yourself for loving what you are passionate about. If something compels you to act, allow yourself to do it. Of course there are obvious exceptions to following your passions. You don’t want to be passionate about anything destructive. When judging whether a passion is a passion rather than an obsession or addiction, ask yourself if it is making a positive difference or a negative one. That will help you become clear about what your passions truly are so that you can devote your focus to them. Never allow obsessions and addictions to remain in your life. Fuel your passions by learning everything you can about them and taking action to make them possible.
Affirmations for Following Your Passion:
- I am free to pursue the things I am passionate about
- My passions bring me great happiness and abundance
- When I follow my passion it always leads me in the right direction
- My passions can be used in a positive way
- I am capable of turning my passion into a productive opportunities
Visualization Technique for Following Your Passion:
Be honest with yourself about what you are passionate about rather than others to persuade you otherwise. If you enjoy something and it brings you great happiness, this is what you should focus on pursuing. You can always be outstanding at something when you have passion behind it. Keep this in mind when you close your eyes to begin visualizing.
Think about yourself as an older version of you that has accomplished turning their passion into something that generates wealth, happiness and all of the things that you want. Envision yourself going through a day as this version of yourself and pay close attention to how you act, what you feel, who is with you and what you are doing.
Now think back as if looking through memories and ask yourself how you got there? Let your mind lead you towards the path and welcome the answers to your success in following your passion. Repeat this exercise daily until you are sure of your plans to pursue your passion.
- Give to Others – The Law of Attraction makes it possible to have an Because of this surplus of wealth and success you attract, you can give to others. Giving to others will give you a great sense of accomplishment and happiness. As an added bonus, whatever you give comes back to you multiplied greatly.
What to do: There are many different ways to do this such as giving to charity organizations, hosting your own charity for a cause you are passionate about, or even buying nice things for the ones you love. Spontaneous giving can be among the most rewarding. The next time you see someone struggling to pay in line, offer to chip in the rest of their bill. If you don’t have a lot of money of your own yet, simply give of your time by volunteering at a local shelter, hospital or retirement center. You would be surprised how much generosity can fill you with great pleasure.
Affirmations for Generosity:
- When I give to others I gain more than I give
- Giving to others makes me feel totally at peace with myself
- I give to others because I have more than enough for myself
- There is an unlimited abundance for everyone and I want to help spread it
- I am a caring, compassionate and generous person
Visualization Technique for Generosity:
Think about who it is you want to help. Now don’t think of their current situation or any suffering, but of how you want them to feel after you have given them whatever it is they need. Imagine them smiling and feeling good as you have provided for them exactly what they needed. Imagine how grateful they are to you and how wonderful it feels to give them what they needed.
Now think about how the circumstances all aligned to be able to give you the surplus that allowed you to give so generously. Thank the universe for its abundance and know that you will always have plenty for yourself and those you want to provide for.
- Spread Kindness – Kindness is contagious is most When you spread kindness not only are you making the world a better place, but you are creating a snowball effect of kindness that will reverberate through society and be returned to you tenfold.
What to do: It’s easy to show kindness in every moment of your life. A simple smile can truly change someone’s day and send a spark of positivity into their life. A single helping hand to someone in need will be remembered for many years to come. Those you show kindness too now will never forget what you did and become inspired to spread their own kindness in the future. The remarkable acts of kindness such as opening a door, carrying someone’s groceries, fixing a leaky faucet for a neighbor, or helping someone track down their lost pet are all part of an infinite universal web. This web becomes more beautiful with every act of kindness you spread. The more beautiful it becomes, the more you will be treated with kindness in return.
- The kindness I show to others always returns to me exponentially
- I am a caring and kind person that others love to be around
- Consideration for others is extremely important to me
- Every day I become a kinder, better person
- Every time I am kind, it spreads positive energy through the world
If you are struggling with kindness, you should do this visualization at least once daily until you find it easy to be kind on a regular basis. Begin by picturing yourself in a situation where you would typically have a difficult time being kind. This might be in traffic, at work, with your family, or a particularly annoying situation.
Rather than visualizing how you would normally react in that situation, imagine yourself practicing complete control over your mind and actions and that you actually want to be kind. Focus on how easy it is to be kind instead of getting upset or being mean. Pay attention to how good it makes you feel inside to overcome even the most challenging situations you face.
Practice in different situations based on the current issues in your life. This visualization can be used to be kinder to those you love and even complete strangers. Use various scenarios to practice your kindness and you will see those visualizations rubbing off on your real life.
- Fix Your Flaws – We all have flaws that we want to work And what better way to do it than with the Law of Attraction? If you are constantly doing something wrong or don’t like something about your character, you can change. It’s never too late to work on flaws so that you can become the person you have always wanted to be.
What to do: All it takes to fix your flaws is a little positive thinking, the right attitude and meditation. First, know that you have what it takes to make the changes in your life. Believe in yourself with all of your heart. Next, shift your focus from the flaw, to the opposite good characteristic you want to obtain. For instance, if your flaw is that you say hurtful things, shift your focus to saying helpful things that make everyone feel good. Meditate while visualizing yourself speaking kindly and helpfully in your daily life. The meditation should be done once or twice daily so that it becomes natural to talk without saying hurtful things. Modify the technique to fix your own personal flaws.
Affirmations to Fix Flaws:
- I am exactly who I want to be
- My thoughts, actions and words are carefully considered
- I am a good person that strives to do my best in all areas
- I take pride in the person I am and look forward to continued improvement
- I know that I can do whatever it is that I set my mind to
Visualization Technique to Fix Flaws:
This visualization works best if used in the morning when you first wake up and immediately before going to sleep at night. Lay down in bed and get comfortable to begin. Then close your eyes and breathe in through your nose, and out through your mouth.
Focus on one particular aspect of yourself that you would like to improve. This could literally be anything you want. Now think about a situation when you usually have this problem, but instead visualize yourself without it. Watch how things fall into place as you fix the flaw and really let yourself feel how good it is to overcome it. Know that you are strong enough to overcome any flaw.
Immediately after the visualization, repeat one or more of the above affirmations ten times. This will help your subconscious absorb what you visualized more efficiently.
- Learn Patience – They say patience is a virtue and for good If you can wait for something without getting frustrated during the process, you will find that good things surprise you. Everything that you receive will become much more valuable and your days will be much less stressful. Patience is easy to learn if you know what to do.
What to do: Patience comes with a change in how you see the waiting period. Rather than focusing only on the light at the end of the tunnel, enjoy the walk through the tunnel itself! When you shift your attention to enjoying the path you are on, it becomes easy to have patience. And when you do reach your goal, it will feel as if the wait wasn’t long at all. Chances are that what you experience right now on your journey can be just as rewarding as the goal you are waiting for.
Affirmations for Patience:
- I am able to be patient in any situation
- It is my pleasure to be understanding and tolerant
- I have complete patience with myself as well as others
- I am able to wait patiently when things take more time than I expect
- I am as patient as a caterpillar in a cocoon transforming into a butterfly
Visualization Technique for Patience:
This is a technique that can be use practically anywhere patience begins to evade you. It is quick and works very well. The first visualization takes longer, while subsequent visualizations require only a few seconds.
For the first visualization, picture yourself in the situations that you lose patience in. For many this is a long line, when someone is being nasty, or when waiting to get off work. Whatever it is, picture that you are there right now. Then imagine yourself becoming preoccupied with understanding the situation rather than wanting it to be over or allowing yourself to lash out. Think about ways to turn it into a positive or funny situation, like visualizing your boss with a clown nose, or how strong your legs are becoming when you stand for a long time. Find a positive way to let off some of your built up steam. For example, if you are imagining yourself at work, dive into it with a positive attitude, organize your workspace, or come up with ways to make yourself more efficient.
Once you come up with a loophole during your visualization, think of a word that helps you remember to use it during you real life experiences. Put this word in a visible place or even write it on your hand. Whenever you are feeling inpatient at all, look at the word and let it remind you of your visualization. Quickly picture your visualization and gain strength from it.
- Attract Your Dream Car – Whether your dream car is a brand new Mustang or a rusty old Camaro, you can attract it with the Law of The textbook LOA techniques are perfect for this type of attracting.
What to do: Every time you drive the car you have, imagine that is is already your dream car. Let the feelings of driving your dream car go to work for you. The universe will answer! If you don’t have a car at all, try using meditation to visualize yourself owning the car of your dreams. Create a vision board with pictures of the car and include positive affirmations such as “This car is mine.” You can also go to the dealership and test drive the car you want. Above all, believe that you will have that car.
Affirmations to Attract Your Dream Car:
- I am taking the steps to make my dream car mine
- My dream car is getting closer and closer to me
- I can see myself driving my dream car
- I am attracting the vehicle of my dreams
- I deserve to own my dream car
Dream Car Visualization Technique:
If you already have a car, every time you drive it, imagine that you are already driving in your dream car. Think about all of the features it has and what color it is. Think about how good you feel behind the wheel and how the other drivers must be gawking at its glory.
For those that don’t have a car, picture yourself behind the wheel or go take a test drive in the car so you can think about it in more vivid detail. Pick up a brochure showcasing all of its best qualities and keep it where you can look at it often.
- Attract Your Dream Home – Very similar to attracting most other things of great value into your life, it may take longer for this kind of desire to manifest, but it certainly will if you exercise patience! A dream home should be that place that makes you feel like you belong – an oasis from the outside world and a place that you want to spend the rest of your
What to do: The first step towards attracting that dream home is to imagine that you are already there. Visualize yourself living in your dream home and all of the things that you would do in it. Be specific about it rather than generalizing by thinking about where the home is, what it looks like, how many rooms it has, the color of the paint and the furniture you will have. Will you have a pool in your dream home, or maybe even a personal movie theater? Be sure to really dig deep for those details! Then visit the places where you want to live and even attend a few showings of homes in the area. When visiting, imagine as if it is already your home. Allow those feelings to be your main focus and soon your dream home will really be yours!
Dream Home Affirmations:
- I am attracting my dream home closer to me each day
- Attracting a house of my dreams is something that comes naturally to me
- I believe in my ability to take the steps towards owning my dream home
- My dream home is waiting for me to find it right now
- Living in my dream home is going to be so wonderful
Dream Home Visualization Technique:
Think about what your home will look like when you pull up to the driveway. Where is it? What surrounds the home? What does the outside of the house look like? Is there a gate surrounding it or a big open and inviting yard? Think about how amazing your dream home looks and what it makes you feel like.
Visualize yourself walking into your dream home as if you already live there. What furniture do you have, what does the decor look like? Do you have marble floors, hardwood floors, or carpeting? How many rooms does it have and what do they look like? What kind of appliances are in your kitchen? Do you have a garage? Explore your home inside and out. Maybe you even have a beautiful view of the beach or a sparkling pool in the back. Think about how all of this is yours.
When you are finished visualizing your dream home, get excited about finding it and that the universe for bringing it into your life. Your gratitude will reflect back to you soon enough!
- Manifest Courage – When you put aside any fears or doubts about doing something you want to do, and just do it, this takes You can manifest courage in yourself so that nothing ever holds you back again. Gaining courage will allow you to accomplish anything you set your mind to without allowing your mind to hold you back.
What to do: Use positive affirmations to retrain your mind into realizing that you really can achieve your goals. Then begin doing things that you are usually uncomfortable doing just to get used to the idea of change. Remove any limiting beliefs about yourself that might be keeping you from trying by proving them wrong. Create goals and stick to them without making excuses and keep your attitude positive. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and know that you can do anything you set your mind to. Don’t allow your mind to wander down a path of what if thoughts and instead just go for it. You’ll be glad you did!
Affirmations for Courage:
- I have the courage, strength and persistence to do anything I set my mind to
- Nothing can hold me back from accomplishing my dreams
- My courage is as strong as the universe is big
- Being courageous comes naturally to me
- I am not afraid to dive in headfirst to get what I want
Courage Visualization Techniques:
Think about your daily life and the areas that you want to have courage in. Close your eyes and relax. Take a few deep, cleansing breaths and begin to create a scene in your mind. Think about the circumstances and how you would react with courage. Imagine how much the people around you will look up to and respect you for your unyielding determination and fearlessness.
Now imagine yourself accomplishing your biggest dreams because you took a leap of faith and pushed yourself to do something effective. Think about how great it feels to believe in yourself and watch how you make decisions and take action without allowing any doubt or fear to hold you back from achieving things.
- Grow Self-Esteem – You are only at your best when self-esteem is You must learn to see yourself in a positive way in order to grow self-esteem. Your true potential could be hiding underneath low self-esteem and the only way to unleash it is to build it up. Everyone is the world believes and presses the importance of this once thing when it comes to success and happiness.
What to do: You already have many good qualities that make you an amazing person. You are just allowing negative thoughts to cloud them and make you feel like less of a person. To remove this block start writing your good traits, achievements and successful moments you have already had in your life. Write yourself compliments on jobs well done and give yourself plenty of pats on the back each day. Use positive affirmations such as “I have the potential to achieve any goal I set.” Also, visualize yourself doing what you want and having others praise you for being so amazing. It will build your confidence for higher self esteem and soon you will see it reflected in your real life.
Suggested Affirmations for Self Esteem:
- I am a creative and unique person with multiple things to offer the world
- I am worthy of having success, happiness, health, and love in my life
- My skills, mindset, and drive to succeed will help me accomplish anything
- I am deserving of everything I want and am more than capable of getting it all
- I feel secure in myself when it comes to my mind, body and soul
Self Esteem Visualization Techniques:
Do this visualization exercise for at least 10 minutes as you are laying in bed or relaxing in a recliner. Start by relaxing your body and focusing on each breath you take. Allow your muscles to loosen starting with your head and ending at your toes.
Imagine that you are watching yourself acting and talking without any insecurities or self-esteem issues. Allow this to bring happiness to your heart and a smile to your face. During this part of the visualization, think about your affirmations.
- Build a Business – The Law of Attraction will help you build a business by giving you the motivation and mindset to accomplish all of your goals and create a master plan for your Once you get the business up and running, you will find that customers are instantly attracted to you and want to have what you are offering. Success will be very natural when you have the Law of Attraction on your side.
What to do: Always focus on what you want and don’t pay attention to negative things that have happened. Always keep your eye on the results you want and in obtaining them. If you stumble or make a mistake, think of it as a positive learning experience and a stepping stone towards success. Remember to enjoy the process of building your business rather than being too caught up in the end result. When you live in the moment, things happen without you even having to try very hard. Never stop learning new things that are relevant to your business and always do your best to listen to your intuition. Sometimes it can be the universe’s way of helping you succeed.
- I have the thinking, creativity, and willpower to reach all of my career goals
- Every day I become closer to success and prosperity
- I get everything I need to succeed as soon as I need it
- Every corner I turn leads to new opportunities and growth
- I am a magnet for success in my industry
Business Success Visualization Technique:
Think about where you want to be once you have reached the peak of your success in business or in your career. Will you have a big office? Will you work from home? Will you be the CEO of your own company? Maybe you want to be an artist of some kind? Whatever you want in particular, the first step to visualizing it is to get clear about it. Write everything down on a paper to use.
You don’t need to close your eyes for this technique, but you can if it helps you concentrate. Picture in your mind all of the things you have written on that paper. Don’t just see images, but feel the emotions of how it would be, in addition to all of your other senses. Get creative with it and have some fun dreaming about your future.
Now, keeping those things in your mind, say aloud or silently to yourself that this is your future and it is manifesting right now in your life.
- Pursue a Goal – All goals require the same careful planning, motivation, and determination to follow through, but without the Law of Attraction on your side, it can be difficult to cultivate these Your goals can become almost simple to achieve on a daily basis when you know what should be done. Long term goals will also be less far off. Any goal you set your mind to is achievable!
What to do: The pursuit of your goals is what makes them achievable in the first place. So, your first step is to start doing what it takes. Never wait for a perfect time to start something or slow yourself down by thinking that the conditions are not right yet. If you continue to wait for some perfect time, you will miss countless opportunities. Use the Law of Attraction to pursue your goals by understanding that now is always the perfect time. Remember that every excuse you make will only keep you from your goals. Continue to tell yourself that there is a way right now and you will indeed find it.
Affirmations for Goals:
- All of my goals are achievable
- I have no doubts or fears that I will reach my goals
- I am optimistic about the actions I take towards my goals
- Every day I get closer to achieving total success
- I enjoy setting and achieving goals that give me purpose
Visualization Technique for Goals:
Visualize one goal at a time. If you have multiple goals, do separate visualization exercises for each one. It can be helpful to make a list of all your goals and then several details about each one before beginning the exercise.
Listen to a motivational song or read inspirational quotes about goal setting before visualizing as this helps increase your positive energy, making the time you spend visualizing more effective.
With your positive energy flowing, imagine yourself working towards one of your goals. Visualize the steps you take and how your goal is reached. This about how great it feels to achieve that goal. Imagine what your life will look like when the goal has been achieved.
- Improve Your Sex Life – If you are concerned about how things are going in the bedroom, why not use a little Law of Attraction secret to spice up a dull sex life? You would be pleasantly surprised at the difference you can make when it comes to pleasing both you and your partner between the In fact, you may never want to leave your bed again! Rekindle that spark or start your sex life off with a bang by following this advice.
What to do: The more you focus on having mind-blowing, powerfully orgasmic sex, the better you will perform when the time comes. If you are not having enough sex, try visualizing you and your partner having frequent visits to the bedroom or wherever you might want to do the deed. Use all of your senses to imagine how it feels, sounds, and plays with your sensory. Frequently use positive affirmations that agree with how you picture your ideal sex life. Never respond to your partner with frustration, as this could cause more of a problem. Remember that negativity never works. Instead, come to him or her with a positive and generous attitude. They will soon respond without much hesitation.
Affirmations to Improve Your Sex Life:
- I have all of my sexual needs and desires met
- My sexual partner gives me great pleasure whenever I am in the mood
- I am able to exceed my partners expectations in bed
- When I have sex it is always mind blowing and fantastic
- Every time I have sex it gets better and better
Visualization Technique for Great Sex:
Visualizing for great sex is extremely fun. It is probably one of the easiest to do! Because everyone’s sexual preferences vary widely, it is a good idea to explore your fantasies by watching videos catered to your own carnal pleasures. Visualizing will come easier this way. If you prefer not to watch these kinds of videos, that’s okay. Just picture yourself with your partner instead.
It helps to be laying down when doing these types of visualization so that you can completely relax and let go. Once you have visualized exactly what you want from your sex life, talk to your partner about it. Let them share their fantasies with you and then take turns acting them out. Your sex life will never be bland or boring ever again!
- Renew Motivation – Sometimes life can get you down and motivation But by using the Law of Attraction, you can renew your motivation and set it free to soar higher than ever before. When you have motivation, not even the sky is the limit.
What to do: The first way to renew your motivation has to do with your passion. You must always follow your passion and have clear goals about what you want from life. These clear goals will be your source of motivation. Once you know what it is that you want without a doubt, you must focus your energy on how great it is to be on a path towards achieving your goals and how amazing it will feel when you reach them.
- Every step I take towards my goals gives me more motivation
- I am full of optimism and determination and it grows every day
- My plans give me motivation to continue reaching for my goals
- I feel empowered and energized when I work towards things in life
- I always do the things that I need to do in order to succeed
Motivation Visualization Technique:
A vision board can really help you stay focused on these things, combined with a visualization technique. Cut out some images of your goals and paste them to a board.
Then hang it in a highly visible spot you see very often. Take a few minutes several times a day to just look at those goals and imagine how good it will feel when you achieve them.
Think about how important your path and actions now are in making them happen. Lastly, visualize yourself as if you have achieved the goals and allow your mind to show you how it came to be.
- Repair Relationships – Some relationships fall into a devastating pit of despair solely because both people refuse to see things in a positive light and instead dwell on Of course you know by now that negativity attracts negativity and relationships are undoubtedly no exception to this rule. The Law of Attraction can help you repair relationships that have been shattered by negative thinking and feelings so that they can thrive once again.
What to do: If you are in an abusive relationship, you must not stay. There is no relationship worth saving if violence or abuse is involved. Leave and find a relationship worthy of your dedication. For everyone else, remove any negative thinking or feelings you have towards your relationship. Don’t wait for the other person to change while you remain guarded and hostile. The first person to make the move must be you. It doesn’t matter who is wrong or who is right when a relationship turns sour. The important thing to remember is that you love the person or at the least, care for them in some way. Start by putting yourself in their shoes and understanding them. Think about their good qualities and why you care for them in the first place. Visualize the relationship as blissful and content. Always smile and communicate without anger or negativity.
- My relationship grows stronger with each passing day
- All of my relationships come naturally and are full of love and respect
- I feel fulfilled in my relationship and have lots of hope for the future
- My relationship gives me all of the support I need
- I am so fortunate to have such a wonderful and exciting relationship
Visualization Techniques for Relationships:
Think about the reasons why you entered into the relationship and about the good times you have shared. Now close your eyes and picture you both enjoying each other’s company. Use emotions and your senses to feel that feeling of warmth and happiness together in your mind.
As you think about the good times that made you feel good in your relationship, silently tell yourself that more of those are coming and that each new day will reveal a new reason for the relationship to progress and thrive. Using your affirmations during visualizations will help too.
- Ace an Interview – Sometimes interviews can seem intimidating and nerve But they don’t have to be when you utilize the Law of Attraction. You will be able to ace any interview that you face with dignity and grace.
What to do: To gain the skills required you’ll need to practice in your mind. Studies all link visualization with better performance. So gather your research by learning every detail about your interviewers and their company, practice looking confident and friendly, and above all, look like you know your stuff. Use good posture and smile! Positive affirmations are also quite effective in helping you feel prepared and at ease. Always remember that you are what you want to be.
Affirmations for Interviews:
- I have the knowledge, skill set, and confidence to impressive anyone
- I am fully capable of making a great first impression
- I am calm and confident that I will ace my interview with ease
- I am the most qualified person for the position
- Communication comes to me naturally and with ease
Visualization techniques for Interviews:
Imagine yourself waiting for your interview with an assurance that you are just the one for the job. You are smiling as you wait, thinking about how perfectly suited for the position you are, and how much they are going to realize that during the interview.
Now visualize the interviewer coming into view, looking pleasantly surprised by your appearance and smile. Imagine shaking their hand and introducing yourself as they look relieved to see someone that looks confident and friendly.
You follow them to the interview room and they begin the interview as you pass through the questions with answer that make the interviewer smile brightly and look very pleased. The conversation is easy and flows naturally and you both get along flawlessly. You already know that you have the position just from their expression of delight. Then they ask you when you can start.
Use this visualization for the days leading up to the interview and do it again in the car just before heading into the waiting area.
- Eliminate Doubt – Doubt creates a place for negativity to grow and stops you from doing things that could bring you success in many areas of Allowing doubt to dwell in your heart is unacceptable for someone trying to accomplish anything. Though experiencing some doubt is natural, allowing it to control your life is not. Gain the ability to eliminate doubts through the Law of Attraction.
What to do: First and foremost, you need to set up an environment that is less conducive to doubting inside your mind. Stop asking if your desires are possible and instead search for the way that they are possible. When a feeling of doubt does arise, letting it go is easy. All you have to do is find reasons that your desires are possible and that will spark hope, the opposite of doubt into your mind. Instead of letting your mind remain in wanting mode, keep it in having mode. When you are grateful for what you already have, it becomes much easier to believe in the possibility of having much more.
Affirmations to Remove Doubt:
- I believe that I will achieve anything I set my mind to
- I have no doubt in my mind that things will go my way
- I am able to pursue my passions without questioning my path
- My goals are obtainable and failure is not an option
- If I imagine something, I can make it happen
Visualization Technique for Doubt Elimination:
When you feel yourself beginning to doubt and you need a quick boost of confidence and faith, find a quiet spot to rest your eyes and practice this visualization exercise. Think about whatever it is that you feel doubt about and make it happen in your mind. Watch it unfold just as you want it to.
You can also visualize yourself pursuing your goals and being extremely successful all because you have no doubt in your minds. You think confidently, act confidently, and receive what you want, when you want it.
- Encourage Others – For the people in your life that have insecurities, doubts, and negative feelings, you can be their beacon of Your own positive energy will serve as a massive encouragement to others. You alone can help change the way others see the world and enlighten them to a brighter future.
What to do: Always be sincere when you encourage others in any way. You want to help them see that life is full of positive things without trying to sugar coat anything. When you see someone do something good, no matter how small it may be, let them know how their actions are creating powerful change in their lives. For instance, if you see a friend frustratingly searching through job listings to find work, tell them how wonderful it is that they are taking steps to become independent and how cool it will be when they can afford their own place. If you find someone looking rather sad, send them a smile and point out how great the weather is today. Anything that might help turn them towards the bright side rather than wallowing in negative emotions is a great way to encourage.
Affirmations to Help Encourage Others:
- I am easily able to cheer people up and help them see positively
- I possess and natural energy that helps others feel better
- My thoughts, words, and actions encourage people to keep going
- I will always be able to make my friends and family find courage
- My courageous attitude spreads quickly to those around me
Visualization Technique to Encourage Others:
This is a kind of visualization that you do when you have a specific person that you want to encourage. Picture them suddenly looking less unhappy when you walk into the room. Imagine that you find the perfect words that make them realize that anything is possible and that there is nothing to fear.
Visualize them accepting your encouragement with an open mind. Watch as they tackle whatever was holding them back and achieving great success.
- Feed the Hungry – A completely selfless act can both spread good cheer and gratitude, as well as provide a sense of content in your own Feeding the hungry can significantly impact you on a positive level and you can use the Law of Attraction to do this.
What to do: The first step to feeding the hungry using the Law of Attraction is to send out a message to the universe that you want to be able to do this. You can simply think in your mind about who you want to provide food to, where you will do it and how. Just thinking about it will allow the universe to put things into motion. Next, you will need to develop an action plan. Communicate with others to gain ideas about the best way to accomplish your mission. Whether you want to feed a struggling family or an entire neighborhood, you will be able to come up with a way when you bring a positive and determined attitude to the drawing board. Once you have a plan in place, your attitude towards the cause will be all that’s needed to bring together the means necessary to feed the hungry mouths.
Affirmations for Feeding the Hungry:
- I am able to assemble the resources to feed the people I care about
- My mission of providing for the hungry is already coming true
- There is an abundance of food and no one ever needs to go hungry
- It is possible to feed every hungry person alive today
- There is always enough to go around and I will help get it there
Visualization Technique to Feed the Hungry:
Picture all of the people in the world with a bowl of food in front of them to eat. Look at the people and how healthy they are because they are well-fed. Now look back from that point and see how it all happened. Watch how your voice is heard by many and everyone pitches in to help make sure no person goes hungry. Look at the massive amount of food you are able to bring in for your cause. See yourself surpassing your goals and getting more than enough to feed everyone that is in need.
- Start a Charity Organization – Charity organizations can be anything you want them to They can raise money for medical costs or research, send children to summer camps for an unforgettable adventure, help people with terminal illnesses, disabilities, or disorders and even bring exciting events to communities. Being the catalyst for positive change is an incredibly rewarding experience that will give you a sense of fulfillment beyond anything you could imagine.
What to do: Using the Law of Attraction for charity work can be highly successful when you go into it with the right frame of mind. As with any venture, start off by getting very clear about what you want first. Write it all down and get out your ideas for the charity so that you know exactly what it is you are going to do. Remember to have a positive attitude and believe that you can do whatever it takes to make it happen. Once you have the details worked out, spread the word and talk about your ideas with as many people as possible. When you do this, don’t say if or when, speak in the present tense. Say “I am” putting together an organization for a great cause. Your positivity will be reflected back to you in the form of supporters. And finally, learn as much as you can about going about this so that you can put sincerity and confidence behind your words.
- I am able to combine resources to make positive changes in the world
- My ability to bring people together for the greater good comes effortlessly
- My charisma helps me to inspire others to contribute to my cause
- I am getting closer and closer to my charitable goals each and every day
- There is nothing that will stop my from succeeding in accomplishing my charitable mission
Charitable Visualization Technique:
Use your lists and charity planning to get a clear picture of what is it your are trying to accomplish and write down the way you will go about doing it step by step. Memorize those steps and then immerse yourself in charities similar to your ideas that have already succeeded. Do this by researching the charity on the web or speaking with one of its organizers. This will raise your vibrational energy and create a positive tone when you visualize.
Now find a place where you can find peace and quiet to close your eyes and think about your plans with an attitude of complete faith in it happening. Begin to picture each step as if you are already in action with your plan. Watch all of the pieces come together flawlessly as you rally the forces needed to promote the change you want. Finally, picture your masterpiece creating the
results you set out to achieve. Let the feeling of pure gratitude and pride fill your soul and watch as these events begin to unfold as a result.
- Overcome Physical Challenges – Someone once said, “Whether you think you can do something or you think you can’t, you’re ” This is the Law of Attraction explained perfectly to help you overcome any obstacle. Any handicap can be overcome so that you can achieve the unachievable. Just take a look at some of the disabled athletes that have overcome significant challenges to beat the odds and do what they said they would. Do you think they could have done it without using the Law of Attraction? No way!
What to do: Just like the determined and fierce athletes with disabilities, you too can overcome any physical challenge to accomplish whatever you set your mind to. The Law of Attraction will guarantee it. All you must do is have faith in yourself and believe that you do have what it takes. Then don’t stop until you achieve your goals. Jason Lester, a disabled Ironman and Ultraman finisher, got it right saying, “If you don’t stop, you can’t be stopped.”
Affirmations for Physical Strength:
- I am a powerful machine that can do whatever I set my mind to
- My strength and courage will always provide me with a path to success
- I always finish what I set out to do no matter what the challenges
- Challenges are like my stepping stones for accomplishing my physical goals
- I laugh in the face of obstacles because I know they will be conquered by me
Visualization Techniques for Physical Strength:
Athletes have been using this technique for centuries in order to achieve what some would call impossible. These visualizations have been known to help anyone go above and beyond the limitations of physical strength to beat all odds. This technique requires lots of time and concentration so be sure to clear up about 30 minutes of time (it can be broken down into shorter periods) to master it.
The best time to do this visualization is as you are falling asleep. Incredibly, some can even carry it into their dreams to that they are literally practicing in a virtual world in their sleep. The more you visualize yourself as the powerful and successful person you are, the more you will believe it and the better you will perform.
Visualize yourself doing what it is that you want to be able to do. This could be anything, from walking pain-free, to making your way past an entire football field of players to make a mind blowing touchdown. No matter what it is, picture the way it feels, the sounds you hear, the smell in the air, what it looks like, and the sweet taste of success!
- Remove Limiting Beliefs – Limiting beliefs can completely control you and keep you from the path of your Negative beliefs about various things in life will prevent you from ever truly reaching your full potential. A belief is a feeling that something is true, which means that it has the potential to be dead wrong. And limiting beliefs are almost always as false as the path they lead you in. Getting rid of your limiting beliefs is really simple.
What to do: The first thing to do is to identify your limiting beliefs. Often times we will be prevented from moving forward, but we are not sure exactly why. Take a while to really determine what you want and ask yourself what it is that is holding you back. For instance, you could want to buy your first home, but you believe that it will be a burden that you cannot handle. You must prove this belief wrong by finding the reasons you believe this and proving those reasons to be untrue. More often than not, it is your own fear of accepting new challenges that holds you back rather than an inability to do so. Some people severely limit their ability to make positive changes in their lives just because they don’t realize this. Now you know!
Affirmations to Remove Limiting Beliefs:
- I let go of all the beliefs and opinions that prevent me from moving forward
- Believing in things that free me to achieve success makes me feel invincible
- As I let go of my limiting beliefs, my goals become clearly obtainable for me
- I refuse to believe anything that makes me feel powerless or doubtful
- I embrace new beliefs that make me feel powerful and confident in myself and the universe
Visualization Technique to Remove Limiting Beliefs:
Start off my making a list of your limiting beliefs, but instead of writing down the actual limiting belief, turn it into what you want to believe instead. So, if you feel that money will cause you to become greedy and evil, write down that money will allow you to show your generosity and kindness.
Using this example, think about yourself earning lots of money so that you have more than you could ever need or spend. Think about how good it makes you feel to have that kind of money and to be able to provide for yourself completely and shower the ones you care about with nice things. Then think about how generous you are with the money and be giving with it.
Donate to charities, help a person in need, create your own charitable organization or sponsor some children in areas suffering economically in your visualizations. Also picture yourself being nice to everyone, even those that have very little wealth or status. Imagine giving a shivering homeless person a nice warm coat or offering a person who deserves a second chance a job.
When you think about these things in your mind, your subconscious will begin to form new beliefs that wealth will allow you to be even more generous and provide more opportunities for you to be kind to others.
Change the content of your visualizations to match the opposite of your limiting beliefs using your own list of new freeing beliefs.
- Enjoy Life More – Have you really took the time to live in the here and now, to really appreciate all of the little things in life that are truly awesome? Well you should because those who do automatically enjoy life People that switch their focus and learn to see the positive rather than be blinded by the negative truly have better lives overall.
What do to: Changing your focus is the key to enjoying life more. Rather than dwelling on the bills piling up, think about how wonderful it is to have electricity, running water, and plumbing. Instead of thinking about the ugly rainy weather, think about how beautiful the plants and trees will look with the abundance of water. When you find yourself thinking about a slow internet connection or poor phone service, think about what it would be like not to have internet or phones at all. These ways of thinking will open your heart to a feeling of gratitude that will go a long way towards improving your life.
Affirmations to Enjoy Life More:
- I find joy in every moment of my life
- I am living a life full of wonder and happiness
- Around every corner there is something to smile about
- When I take the time to soak in my surroundings, I am in awe
- I do what makes me feel wonderful and feel totally fulfilled
Visualization Techniques to Enjoy Life:
Think of a time that you saw something so incredible, that you felt amazed and euphoric about it. This could be anything from the moment you saw your child for the first time, to a breathtaking landscape such as a mountain range or tropical paradise. You could also focus on how incredible certain things in your life are.
Think about how amazing it is to have a phone that allows us to communicate wirelessly to anyone in the world. Or, how extraordinary it is that the internet connects us all together. You could also imagine how beautiful and perfect nature is and how wondrous it is that we even exist at all. The odds of our existence can give anyone hope that anything is possible.
Now capture those images and thoughts in your mind and really let them fill you with positive emotions. Do this whenever you begin to feel like your energy needs a boost.
- Maintain Good Health – Half of your health battles start out all in your The thoughts you think determine how healthy your body is and even make you sick. That’s because thoughts lead to actions and actions lead to either excellent health, or very poor health. When it comes to the Law of Attraction, like thoughts attract like reality and your health is surely not excluded from this.
What to do: The number one way to maintain good health is to think healthy thoughts and refrain from thinking about being sick or unhealthy in any way. Rather than thinking about the fact that you really don’t want to catch a cold, think about how much you enjoy breathing freely and feeling amazing. When you catch yourself feeling nervous about health issues, switch you state of thinking to a more positive one. Focus on healthy habits that will give you a healthy mind and body in return. All of the focus on a healthy lifestyle will be rewarded with good health. One of the most obvious ways the Law of Attraction has affected health is by taking a look at the placebo effect. When one believes that they are taking a remedy for an ailment, they begin to feel better and in some cases cure themselves!
Affirmations for Good Health:
- I am healthy in every way when it comes to my mind and body
- All of the functions and systems in my body are working harmoniously to keep me healthy
- I enjoy good health each and every day because I take care of myself
- My physical and mental state is always performing at optimal
- I feel amazing and healthy all of the time because my immune system is strong
Visualization Techniques for Good Health:
If you are fighting an illness or disease, don’t allow the thoughts of your current state to penetrate your mind during this exercise. Think as if they do not exist because your body is actively fighting a winning battle to keep you healthy and free of symptoms of any kind. You feel perfectly healthy and energized. Keep these thoughts in your head when you begin to visualize.
Now think about each individual system being healthy and working perfectly. Watch your white blood cells fight off any invaders and eliminate anything that could cause it harm with ease. Picture your heart pumping strong and steady, you lungs absorbing all the oxygen it needs and all of your organs doing their job without a single problem. Think of your mind and body as a beautiful light that removes all darkness and heals instantly. Feel yourself having no troubles at all with your health and allow the feeling of good health to give you great comfort and relief.
Feel grateful and confident that you are healing fully with each passing day that goes by.
- Change Your Attitude – Attitude is A person with a negative attitude will not get far at all, but a person with a positive attitude can take themselves all the way to the top. Those who think negatively think in terms of glass half empty, thinking of mistakes and lack of success as permanent failure. Whereas positive thinkers see the glass as half full, realizing the true potential of mistakes and obstacles as learning opportunities towards success.
What to do: The first step to changing your attitude towards anything is to take responsibility for your negative thinking and responses in the past and see them for the destructive things they are. Letting go of the stubbornness and unwillingness to change will ultimately lead you to success. Continued practice of good attitudes will eventually trickle into your subconscious mind so that the changes in your attitude become permanent. Having a positive attitude will come naturally after that.
Affirmations for a Positive Attitude:
- My attitude is optimistic, courageous and friendly
- I attract others to me because I have such a positive attitude
- I smile because I feel wonderful and that reflects in everything I do
- My attitude is so full of positive energy that it spreads to everyone around me
- I have no doubts that I am choosing the right path and making the right decisions
Visualizations for a Positive Attitude:
There is nothing that can stand in your way of being happy, positive and full of good energy when you use this special technique that gets you right in a perfect state of mind. Find a place to sit and close your eyes. See yourself in your mind. You are smiling, energized and ready to face anything You are looking up towards the sky and a beam of light comes pouring in and envelopes you in a serene and peaceful cocoon. You feel the warmth and protection of this light. Visualize it remaining around you at all times. Think of it as a source of positivity and every time you use it to be positive, that light becomes even brighter, giving you even more positive feelings. Now open your eyes and take that positive light with you wherever you go.
- Change How Others See You – Despite whether you are made fun of for your looks, ridiculed for your lack of social skills, or looked upon with disrespect, the Law of Attraction can help turn things around for Before long, you will be seen as the beautiful person you are and respected by all that you know. You see, the key to changing how others see you is by first changing how you see yourself.
What to do: The first step is to find out what others truly think about you. This can be tricky because you will ultimately want to defend yourself, but it is very important to just listen and accept what they have to say, rather than disagreeing with them. Chances are that some things they share will be true. Once you have pinpointed the areas that are seen by others as weak or negative, write down some affirmations that contradict those perceptions and repeat them often to yourself. Even if you feel they are not true at first, try to allow yourself to be open to making them true. Those affirmations will begin to reflect in your actions and soon you will find that you have changed how you see yourself. Others will take notice too. Remember that for any situation and you’ll be set.
- Everyone around me looks up to and respects me because I have respect for myself
- I am a beautiful, unique and special person both inside and out
- I am full of positive and attractive qualities that and everyone can see my potential
- Others view me as a person of many talents and enjoy being around me
- Even strangers are moved by my confident and kind presence
Visualization Techniques for Perception:
Before you will face an audience or be around people that make you feel insecure, you should perform this visualization exercise. It will make you appear different to the people that may be critical and they won’t be able to find anything but good qualities. Their perception of you will be completely positive.
First, close your eyes and imagine yourself going into the situation without a hint of insecurity or doubt in your mind that they won’t be anything but amazed by you. Picture yourself speaking smoothly and with wisdom that cannot be denied. Watch them as they communicate respectfully and appear to be taken aback by your positive charm and charismatic personality. They will see you exactly as you want to be perceived. Now go into the situation in your real life carrying with you that same confidence and total faith in your ability to win over anyone.
- Build a Loving Family – Family is very, very Some would say that it is the single most important thing there is. That’s why building a loving family is at the top of so many to-do lists when it comes to life goals. But going about building that family doesn’t have to seem impossible. In fact, all you need is love!
What to do: Always be kind and understanding first and foremost. A loving family is built on showing your love to each other beyond just words. Really take the time to listen to your family members and what they like and do not like. Show them you care by doing things they enjoy and sharing your time generously. Keep the lines of communication open by having regular times for one-on-one talks. Mealtimes are a great way to reconnect daily. Create special nights to do things together as a family such as watching a movie every Friday or going to the park on the weekends. Be sure that the entire family enjoys your weekly activities. Include everyone equally and your love for each other will grow stronger each and every day.
Affirmations for a Loving Family Life:
- I have the most fun, loving, close family and they make me feel complete
- When I am with my family I feel only an incredible joy and love for them
- I take the time and effort to give my family the love they deserve and they reciprocate this
- My family enjoys building new memories together which strengthen our love for each other
- I am so lucky to have the most caring and loving family members anyone could ever want
Visualizations to Build Family Love:
Think about each member of your family without allowing any of the negative qualities to come into your mind. Think about how much fun you have together and things that you want to do with them. Now close your eyes and imagine those things happening. Picture yourself giving good advice, listening to their concerns and being able to give them complete happiness.
You can also visualize a day in the life of your family in its perfection. Think about waking up to the people you love with a smile on your face and positive encouragement to help them get through the day. Think of how you embrace each other’s imperfections and how you love them for the people that they are. Think about happy things you do together and play them like a movie in your mind. Things like snuggling on the couch watching a movie, playing games, shopping, and eating dinner are turned into moments that you cherish with all your heart. Allow that love to spread through you until you feel completely immersed in it. Now open your eyes and take those happy family images with you as you enjoy your family each day.
- Improve Your Wisdom – It is one thing to be knowledgeable, but it is a completely different thing to be Wisdom does not come from an outside source, but an internal one. It comes from being able to judge things based on the proper perception of knowledge and experiences. Being aware of your perception is the key to improving your own wisdom.
What to do: Understand that wisdom does not come all at once. It is a slow process that grows over time like a fine wine. In life you will inevitably have many successes and even some mistakes. It is your job to learn from those mistakes, understand what went wrong, and have the right mindset to grow from the experience. You will need to focus on paying a lot of attention to detail and in making the choices that will continuously make the world a better place. The main way to become wise is to see things as they truthfully are and never allow yourself to fall into deception. Lies only feed ignorance and should always be avoided when seeking to improve your wisdom.
Affirmations for Wisdom:
- I have the ability to make wise decisions and always make the right choice
- I am very intuitive about situations and can use it to discern the right path
- I pay very close attention to my thoughts and what is going on around me
- My instincts and gut feelings are very accurate and I have a clear perception of reality
- I am very intelligent and always use my knowledge to take the best course of action
Visualization Technique for Wisdom:
At the beginning of your work day, study period, or whatever else you do for the majority of your day, think about your ability to focus and retain the memories of your experiences. Do this by closing your eyes and walking into your imaginary environment with a keen sense of sight, smell, hearing, feeling, and taste. Picture that every thing you take in is perceived correctly so that you can use this information to make sound decisions and actions that lead to success.
Get specific about this. For instance, if you are currently working on a project with a team of people, visualize that you listen to every person that speaks and carefully analyze anything that they show you. Imagine yourself aware of possible issues by thinking about how the final project would come together. Imagine that you have found something very crucial with this thinking and that it brings the project to completion. All of your teammates are impressed by your critical thinking skills and impeccable wisdom. You feel wise and this feeling empowers you to continue making wise decisions based on careful consideration and in depth knowledge. Now open your eyes and carry this feeling with you during your day.
- Learn a New Skill – Have you ever wanted to learn something new, but decided against it because you thought to yourself that it was not possible for you? This is the kind of thinking that prevents you from adding to your skills and making yourself into something
What to do: Stop allowing doubt and negative thinking to prevent you from learning something new, embrace the new skill without a second thought and enjoy the learning process instead. Rather than believing that you are incapable of learning a new skill or that you will embarrass yourself in the process, just think about how accomplished you’ll feel when you finally do get it right.
Affirmations for Learning:
- Whenever I need to remember something, it naturally saves in my mind for future use
- I immediately pick up on new concepts and develop skills quickly
- I am an incredibly fast learner and find thrill in new challenges
- I always complete all assignments and projects related to learning
- Tests and Assignments are easy for me because I always know the answers
Visualization Technique for Learning:
This kind of visualization technique involves constant daily use so that it is absorbed by your subconscious and becomes part of your belief system. First, get into the right kind of vibration by reading inspirational quotes about knowledge, learning and having skills. This will help your mind switch over from having any negative feelings towards the learning process to one that is ready and willing to learn.
Now close your eyes and picture yourself in a learning environment. You are able to answer all of the questions your instructor asks and you find yourself feeling more and more knowledgeable about the subject. You are easily able to prove what you learned by doing well on tests and using the skills perfectly. Allow that feeling to make fill you with confidence and motivation for your real life learning experiences.
- Get Better Grades – At the beginning of every new semester, we go back into classes with a sense of motivation, dedication and determination to study hard, complete assignments and ace But by the second or third week in, that combination of powerful feelings begins to fade away, leaving us falling below our potential to get the best grades possible. If you have big plans for life, grades can play a big part in making things a lot easier so it’s important to keep this mindset long after the semester begins.
What to do: The Law of Attraction has helped many students across all types of studies to achieve the grades worthy of a trophy. The main reason we tend to stray away from such a determined and motivated attitude is because we let doubt creep in. This doubt begins eating at your subconscious, telling you that it isn’t possible anyways, so why try? DO NOT let this way of thinking even cross your mind. Believe that you CAN do anything you set your mind to and don’t ever give up. You are guaranteed better grades if you continue to put all of yourself into your studies and use affirmations to keep a positive mindset.
Affirmations for Good Grades:
- I can easily understand all of what I am taught
- My tests and exams are a way to prove how smart I am
- I always get good grades because I remember everything I learn
- Learning new things comes easily to me and this shows in my grades
- My brain is like a sponge that absorbs everything quickly
Visualization Technique for Good Grades:
Picture yourself receiving your report card or viewing your grades and seeing all of them all at 100%. Straight A’s are all you can see. You feel proud of yourself and know that you are able to learn anything quickly.
Imagine that your teachers or instructors are so impressed by your grades that they tell the other students to be more like you. It fuels your pride and belief in yourself. You feel like you can easily achieve anything you set your mind to.
- Perform Better at Work – When you perform better at work, you are more likely to get a raise or be next in line for a You may even find other opportunities open up just because you are known as a dedicated and smart individual that really knows your stuff.
What to do: Every time you go into work, have a plan to execute all of your tasks and assignments and stick with it. Keep a smile on your face and be cheerful in everything you do. Remember that your attitude will spread through the work environment quickly and that is why it is so important to stay positive. Even when you don’t agree with a co-worker or even your boss, don’t ever respond with a negative tone. Instead, bring your way of thinking to the table in a polite and helpful way. You will be surprised how much power you can have over your work atmosphere when you take an assertive but respectful approach. And above all, don’t complain about your day, but strive to see the silver lining in everything you do.
Work Performance Affirmations:
- I am able to finish all assignments, responsibilities and tasks on time
- I am well organized and manage my time wisely while at work
- My managers and co-workers are impressed by my skill and value me highly
- My knowledge, experience, and expertise in my field makes me invaluable
- I do my job better than anyone else could, exceeding all expectations
Visualization Technique for Work Performance:
Picture yourself just arriving at work and you are early. Visualize how confident and comfortable you look as your boss greets you eagerly, commenting on your punctuality. You get to your work area and immediately have a plan for the day. Everything goes smoothly and you meet every deadline ahead of schedule. You are even able to help others become more productive as well. The manager approaches you and mentions that if you keep up such great work, you’ll be next in line for that big promotion.
You feel completely at ease and have no problem working. In fact, you finish up with so much free time, that you can use it to come up with new strategies to improve efficiency for the entire business. You bring your expertise to upper management and they immediately fall in love with your creative and innovative ideas. Cater this visualization to match your own work environment.
- Get Along With Others – It’s not always easy to get along with everyone, but it can be done! Believe it or not there is a way to avoid conflict in nearly any It all starts with how you think and feel towards others. There will always be people who you don’t like and those that don’t like you, but that should not keep you from being able to keep the peace.
What to do: Have an accepting, polite, and humble attitude and respect the differences of others. Keep a smile on your face so that people can tell that you are an approachable, friendly person. When you have a different opinion than someone else, even if you are right, agree to disagree or have a discussion about how to compromise if it is a serious matter. Keeping a positive attitude and never raising your voice will keep the debate friendly. Be sure to help out those that are having a hard time and don’t be the source of anyone’s troubles. Treat others as you would want to be treated yourself. The universe will see that you are doing your part to get along and will attract good people to you.
Affirmations for Getting Along:
- I get along with everyone I meet no matter what
- I always treat others the way that I would want others to treat me
- The people I surround myself with make it easy to get along
- I have a special ability to keep the peace even in stressful situations
- There is nothing preventing me from always behaving kindly towards others
Visualization Techniques for Getting Along:
Imagine yourself in a situation that you would normally have a hard time getting along in. Now picture yourself using kind words and being nice to the other person, or simply agreeing to disagree by telling the other person that you respect their right to have their own opinion. Visualize that the other person smiles and appreciates your words and ability to remain kind despite whatever the situation is. Be grateful to yourself for having the self-control and discipline to get along.
- Build Healthy Eating Habits – In order to change the way you eat using the Law of Attraction, you will need to change the way you think about Your relationship with food has more to do with developing healthy eating habits through your thoughts.
What to do: First of all, you will need to change your deep rooted beliefs about food that have caused you not to eat healthily in the past. Understanding that eating unhealthy foods causes more harm than good will help you be more likely to choose healthier eating habits. Imagine yourself feeling healthier and having more energy when you eat the foods that are healthy and feeling unhealthy and tired when you eat poorly. Use positive affirmations to retrain your brain into realizing the connection between a better you and eating healthy. Lastly, you could turn to a hypnosis recording that addresses these issues on the deepest levels of the subconscious.
Affirmations for Healthy Eating Habits:
- I enjoy eating healthy foods because they make me think and feel better
- When I eat healthy I feel very good about myself and have no regrets
- I am able to control my cravings and choose healthy alternatives easily
- My healthy eating habits help me live a longer life with better health
- I continue to improve my healthy eating habits as I learn more about nutrition
Visualization Technique for Healthy Eating Habits:
Do this exercise upon waking up in the morning while you are still in bed to get your day started off right. When you picture healthy food, visualize that it goes into your stomach and makes you feel energized, full, and healthy. Imagine that the tastes of the healthy food makes your mouth water and gives you a feeling that you are doing something wonderful for yourself.
Now visualize junk food and other unhealthy things in your diet and picture how they will make you feel nasty inside. Imagine that they are poison and that eating them will remove years off of your life and make you feel sick. Visualize that these foods taste like chemicals and disgust you. Even the thought of taking a bite would make you nauseous. Now use one or all of the affirmations and feel good about making healthy choices all day long.
- Stop Smoking – Once you start smoking it becomes an endless Even if you have wanted to quit in the past and failed, the Law of Attraction can help you overcome this habit. Whether you have been smoking for many years or are nipping it in the bud quickly, it can be done.
What to do: Remove the reasons behind your smoking by addressing the emotional and physical issues. If you smoke because you are bored, find something else to do with your time such as reading books or playing a quick game on your phone. If you smoke because you are stressed out, try meditating and relaxing some other way. There are plenty of ways to unwind without lighting up. If you are trying to be cool around others, understand that smoking makes noone “cool”. True friends won’t care if you don’t smoke. If you feel like you’re out of control, use positive affirmations and visualization techniques to rewire your mind so that you feel more powerful.
Affirmations to Stop Smoking:
- I am able to stop smoking immediately without feeling deprived
- Smoking is no longer something I need or want to do
- I will never pick up another cigarette again for the rest of my life
- I feel healthier, happier and more energetic when I don’t smoke
- My withdrawal symptoms will go away and I will feel better than ever
Visualization Technique to Stop Smoking:
Visualization must be used in conjunction with affirmations for best results. It is recommended to use this visualization exercise two or three times each day. Start off by using your positive affirmations and repeat them several times. Now visualize the money that it takes to purchase a pack of cigarettes. Picture how big that money pile will grow in a week, two weeks, a month, even a year. Imagine what you can do with that money now that you no longer need it to buy cigarettes that only get thrown in the trash.
Now picture yourself a month after quitting. You can breathe easier, you no longer cough at night, and you smell much better to non-smokers. Your home and car no longer smell like an ashtray and your breathe is clean and fresh. You can now climb stairs without your heart racing and you have more energy. You feel healthier and stronger. Your teeth and nails are finally looking white again too. Use this visualization when you begin to cave in to temptation and you’ll gain the strength you need to stop smoking forever.
- Eliminate Alcohol Abuse – As with other addictions, the Law of Attraction provides a powerful way to use your mind to overcome Though Alcohol abuse can be a severe problem, it can be eliminated by wanting to make a change and believing that you can do it.
What to do: Address the same issues associated with quitting cigarettes to overcome your addiction. Be sure to include others in your healing process that can bring positivity and encouragement during times of weakness. AA meetings or online forums are a very good way to do this.
Affirmations to Eliminate Alcohol Abuse:
- Alcohol no longer controls me and I do not want or need it in my life
- I am a better person when I am sober
- My friends and family are happier when I am sober
- Life is full of hope and anything is possible when I am sober
- I have total control of what I drink and I choose to stop drinking alcohol
Visualization Techniques to Eliminate Alcohol Abuse:
The most common visualization technique and the one that is most effective is one that gives you a glimpse into a sober future. Picture yourself five years from now as if you have stopped drinking starting now and turned towards other things you are passionate about. You could be anywhere you want within five years time when you don’t allow alcohol to get in the way. Imagine where you want to me in as much detail as possible and allow those feelings to keep you on the right track towards your new, sober and successful future.
- Overcome Drug Addiction – Drugs are the most serious of all the addictions but there is always hope when you have the Law of Attraction on your It’s very important to know how life threatening and dangerous drugs can be. If you use drugs on a regular basis, you should take the time to do something good for yourself and overcome the addiction. You will wonder why you ever started using them in the first place.
What to do: The first step is to go to a rehabilitation center and get help for the physical withdrawal symptoms if necessary. Enter the program with an open mind and positive attitude so that you can get the most out of it. Use daily meditation, visualization techniques and positive affirmations during your recovery and continue to do so once you are finished. Also use the same methods for quitting smoking and alcohol abuse.
Affirmations to Overcome Drug Addiction:
- I no longer want or need drugs in my life to be happy
- I am happier, healthier, and more myself when I don’t do drugs
- Now that I don’t do drugs I will live longer and feel better
- Being clean is an incredibly free feeling that I enjoy immensely
- I now have inner peace because I no longer use drugs
Visualization Technique to be Drug Free
Use a combination approach to this visualization. Use the one to quit smoking and the one to overcome alcohol abuse together. Replace the cigarettes and alcohol parts with visualizations about being drug-free instead.
- Manage Anger – When you lose control over your anger, you lose control of If you have difficulties reigning in your anger, you can benefit from a little anger management using the Law of Attraction. Even if your anger comes on suddenly and without warning, there are ways to combat these emotions and feelings so that you can feel balanced and in control no matter what may come your way.
What to do: Before you do anything else, you must first understand that you have complete and total control over your mind and actions. Spontaneous outbursts only add fuel to the fire in times of stress and should never be allowed to surface. But you also cannot let everything stay bottled up inside either. Meditate during times when you are angry and allow yourself to cool down before facing a hot issue. Remind yourself that you must remain calm when you are angry in order to bring about the best results. Use positive affirmations on a daily basis combined with visualizing situations where you keep your cool. It is also a good idea to talk things out before they escalate into a bigger problem. People may not even realize that you are upset about something unless you say something in a calm and respectful way. Another way to remove anger is to learn forgiveness.
Affirmations for Anger Management:
- I am able to keep myself from feeling out of control when I feel angry
- When I am faced with a threat or stressful situation, I handle it calmly and collectedly
- Even when a situation is frustrating I am able to maintain a positive attitude
- Calming down and relieving stress comes naturally to me
- When I feel angry, I am able to release it in a constructive and responsible way
Visualization Techniques for Anger Management:
Use this technique at the first sign of angry feelings, or if you know that you will be facing a situation that makes you feel stressed and frustrated. First, close your eyes. Disconnect yourself from the troubling situation and imagine that you are leaving your body and floating above what is happening. Now visualize yourself responding with a calm tone and careful words. Feel the tension leave your body and let go of the anger.
If you still feel too angry to control yourself. Picture yourself in a place that makes you feel completely at ease. This could be anything that you love to do such as water skiing or riding a roller coaster. It could also be simply relaxing on your own private island paradise. Once you begin to feel that happiness inside, it is okay to open your eyes and respond as you pictured yourself doing when you disconnect yourself from the situation.
- Gain Strength in Times of Trouble – When you feel like everything seems to be going completely wrong, it doesn’t have to affect your mood in a traumatic wa Everyone experiences problems in life and things happen that cause trouble, but it isn’t the experiences that make life miserable but the way you choose to deal with them.
What to do: The best way to feel better when everything starts going wrong is to start remembering everything that has gone right. You can also reassure yourself that your life will get better and the way it will get better is by you pulling yourself from the trouble and getting back on track towards your goals – no excuses! Never say you can’t and you will find immense strength through your troubled times.
Affirmations for Strength in Difficult Times:
- I can make it through anything life throws my way
- There is nothing I can’t handle
- No problem is too big for me to solve
- Every mistake I make is just another speed bump on the road to success
- When I am faced with a difficulty, I always use my positive attitude to overcome it
Visualization Technique for Gaining Strength in Troubling Times:
This is one of the most powerful kinds of visualizations you can do because it gives you a way to make the Law of Attraction work more effectively in every aspect of your life. When you gain this kind of inner strength, you won’t ever have a problem manifesting things because you will be radiating a strong vibrational energy with a positive magnetic pull.
When you feel down about something or a lot of things going on in your life, take the time to clear up 15 or 20 minutes for this life-changing visualization. Think about what it is that has you feeling negatively. Now lay down and relax your body. Focus on releasing the tension from all of your muscles beginning at the top of your head and working your way all the way to the tips of your toes. Focus on breathing slowly and deeply, in through your nose and out through your mouth. Now imagine that you are on a warm beach with a gentle breeze and the sound of soft waves rolling in. You smell the scent of tropical fruit and coconut and feel the silky soft sand between your toes.
Now picture yourself with a pen and sticky note paper. Write down the things that come into your mind that are making you feel weak. When you are finished, roll up the little pieces of paper into tiny scrolls. Place them all into a bottle and seal the lid shut, symbolizing your readiness to let them go. Using your strong arm, throw the bottle into the ocean as far out as you can. Now watch as it slowly but surely disappears on the horizon and the problems are gone.
Just as the bottle of problems vanishes, you begin to feel a strength coming from within your body. Visualize that strength radiating out of you and surrounding you with a shield. You suddenly know that nothing you experience will ever be able to get you down again. This shield will help you see the bright side and remain positive even when things are not going as planned. Now smile, open your eyes and feel a sense of total relief, knowing your shield is always in place.
- Dull or Eliminate Pain – Pain is your brain’s way of telling you that something is It is a necessary evil but one that you can have power over using Law of Attraction techniques. Our minds can be trained to perceive pain differently in order to live a less painful life for those with chronic pain.
What to do: Before you can dull or eliminate the pain you will need to help your mind acknowledge the pain so that it is no longer necessary. Thank your body for letting you know that something is wrong and tell yourself that it is okay to turn off the signal now. Eventually, your mind will not perceive the pain as something so bad. One day you will look back and realize with surprise that you no longer have that pain.
Affirmations for Pain Elimination:
- My body is completely free of any pain
- I have total control of how my body feels
- I wake up every day with less pain than the day before
- It is very easy to release the pain and tension inside me
- I have a natural ability to control what I feel physically
Visualization Technique for Pain Elimination:
Eliminating pain through visualization could literally change your life right now. The first step is believing that this will work for you. If you believe it will work, it WILL WORK. This is how the Law of Attraction works after all. So focus on putting your energy into knowing that you are just moments away from visualizing your pain away.
Imagine that you have already done it right now and let the feeling of being pain free give you even more faith in the process. Now, get into a place where you can relax. Take your shoes off, wear something really comfy and loose, and if you have your hair up, let it down. Now lay down and just focus on your breathing. In….and out….in….and out. Relax…..
Once you are as relaxed as possible, focus on the pain you are feeling. Think about where it is, what shape is takes, and give it a color. Visualiza that you can actually see your pain as a thing in your body. Now that you can see it, you can make it disappear. Move the pain out of your body and visualize in floating above you. Now get creative and watch is be destroyed. Use your imagination to get rid of it. Hit it with a giant bat, watch it get swallowed by a shark, or be sucked into a black hole.
Congratulations, your pain is gone. If not, practice this and focus on removing your doubt to see results.
- Stop Nightmares – If you regularly have nightmares that cause you to lose sleep, the Law of Attraction can help you conquer your sleeping world Remember that you attract what you focus on the most and that this can also be true in your dream world.
What to do: Positive affirmations can be used prior to falling asleep so that you can control your dream world. Don’t surround yourself with any scary images or scenes and think of happy thoughts as you drift off to sleep. If you do have a bad dream that occurs frequently, write it down in a dream journal and attempt to achieve lucid dreaming so that you can change your dream the next time it happens.
Affirmations for Stopping Nightmares:
- My dreams are always full of happy things
- When I sleep, my mind dreams peacefully through the night
- I am able to fall asleep and enjoy positive feelings the whole night
- As I fall asleep I think about happy things and have sweet dreams
- I am always able to keep my dreams full of goodness and fun
Visualization Technique to Stop Nightmares
This visualization technique includes two parts. The first part is used to help you be lucid, or conscious in your dream state. With your eyes open, visualize yourself sticking your finger through the palm of your other hand. Will it to happen as of it is possible. Do this many times through the day from now on to build a new habit of performing this reality check. Your subconscious will eventually begin doing this habit while you are in your dream and you will realize you are dreaming because you will actually be able to put your finger through your hand.
The second part of the visualization technique is to create your own dream world rather than allowing your negative emotions or thinking to create a nightmare. Do this by writing down what your ultimate dream would be. Include many details to bring it to life in your mind. As you are falling asleep, begin creating this dream in your mind as if you are already dreaming. It will take some practice, but eventually you will be able to enter into this dream when you enter REM sleep and use your lucid dreaming technique to keep it positive all through the night.
- Overcome Phobias – Facing your fears and overcoming phobias is just the same as learning to ride a bike or Though it feels impossible at first, once we set our minds to success it finally happens. The Law of Attraction can help you set your mind to overcoming any fear or phobia from heights and small spaces to spiders and snakes.
What to do: Be ready and willing to face your fear head on and realize that your mind is playing tricks on you. Visualize yourself facing the fear with no consequence and let the emotions of pride and accomplishment fill your mind. If fear starts to grow, distract your mind by thinking about something that you are not afraid of at all such as a cute kitten. Repeat a mantra such as “Nothing will hurt me.”
Face your fear on a regular basis so that you become desensitized to the situation or thing that you are afraid of. Keep a positive and optimistic mind while facing your fears and you will soon be phobia free.
Affirmations to Overcome Phobias:
Fill in the blank with your phobia or use a general word such as “anything”.
- I am easily able to face
- Whenever I have to do something that includes
, I am fearless.
- I have no problems overcoming my phobias and facing
- I choose to always be in control of myself and never allow fear to control
- I am always capable of facing any situation or thing when necessary without being
Visualization Technique to Overcome Phobias:
This proven visualization technique involves a combination of calming exercises and immersion in the phobic environment without having any consequences. To start, just close your eyes whenever phobia begins to take hold and concentrate on something that you love. It could be anything you would never turn down such as a walk in the park or basking in the sun on a warm spring day. Really it can be whatever you decide.
Next, allow the feeling of that thing you love doing to take over all of your senses for at least two minutes. Wait until you feel completely relaxed. When you are totally at peace and feeling content, think about doing the things that you are afraid of. Picture yourself overcoming your phobia while feeling completely unafraid and calm. If at any time you begin to feel anxious or fearful, revert back to your comforting visualization until you calm down, and then start back where you left off in your phobia immersion.
Do this visualization technique every day, whenever you get a chance until you have no feelings of phobia during your imaginary phobia situation. Eventually you will be able to do the real thing without the crippling fear.
- Lose Weight – Weight loss success is all about how you When you think you can do it, you can do it. When you think you can’t, that becomes true too. Losing weight can help prevent a multitude of obesity related health problems including diabetes and heart disease. So it’s not just about physical appearance, it’s about your quality of life too.
What to do: Acting as if plays a huge role in weight loss. This Law of Attraction technique means to act as if you are already your goal weight. So if you want to be 20 pounds lighter, act like you would need to act if you were already 20 pounds lighter and wanted to stay that way. This means to reduce portion sizes and skip the second helpings. Eating healthier takes willpower and for that you can turn to LOA techniques such as affirmations and vision boards. Create a vision board of yourself at a healthy weight by using a smaller body with your head. Then paste pictures of all the things you would do when you are thinner. This could be a shopping spree, wearing a bikini, taking a trip, or being able to do things that your weight prevents you from doing.
Affirmations to Lose Weight:
- I can feel my clothing getting looser with each passing day
- My fat is disappearing from my body, revealing a thinner me
- I am eating healthy and exercising because it helps me lose more weight
- Every time I get on the scale I weigh less than I did before
- Losing weight comes effortlessly for me
Visualization Technique to Lose Weight
Close your eyes and allow feelings of excitement and anticipation to enter your mind about your weight loss goal. Now picture yourself at the weight you want to be. Feel yourself pull on the pair of pants in the size you want to be without any resistance at all. Look in the mirror at your new body and admire it. Think about being able to walk around with ease and feeling confident and good looking. Think about how this is you. You are becoming this new, thinner you right now. It is happening.
Imagine the healthy foods you put in your body that make you feel good and how you can now run an entire mile without feeling tired. Think about how exercise brings you a great sense of pride and fuels you with energy. Do this exercise every day during your weight loss journey just before you face the most challenging situations.
- Build Gratitude – Gratitude is a must if you want to ever feel happy in You don’t need to feel complacent to about your current circumstances in order to experience a pure feeling of gratefulness. It only takes some thinking about how wonderful certain things are and that you have been given the opportunity to pursue your goals. With that, the world becomes a brighter place, you feel inexplicably wonderful, and more things to be grateful for appear in abundance.
What to do: Every morning when you wake up and every evening before going to bed, meditate for the sole purpose of gratitude. Start off with the simple things such as the ability to breath, how great it is just to be alive, your family, friends, and all of the things that you have. Think about how awesome each things is and how those things make you feel. Do this for five to ten minutes and then write down a few of the biggest things that you are grateful for. This could be a person, place, event, or material possessions. It could even be an idea or concept. Using a gratitude journal is an excellent idea. After a while, you will notice that focusing on gratitude builds abundance in your life in ways you never imagined.
Affirmations to Build Gratitude:
- I am so thankful for everything I have and the things I am receiving
- I am so grateful to always have everything that I need
- The universe always provides everything I need to feel grateful
- My life is full of things to be thankful for and my gratitude grows every day
- My experiences are so precious to me and I am so glad to be alive
Visualization Technique to Build Gratitude:
For this visualization just picture yourself looking at everything you have been blessed with. Start with the small things and move towards the big things, imagining how each thing you have makes you feel and what it allows you to do.
You could visualize anything during this time including family, friends, wealth, health, pets, even things like your remote control. Whatever makes you feel really grateful, focus on growing that feeling bigger and bigger. If you need some ideas for your visualization, just look around with your eyes open and really, truly see.
- Improve Focus – Focus is one of the most important factors to the Law of Attraction and how it works in your This is simply for the fact that we attract more of whatever we focus on. Your focus and the amount of it is what determines how much control you have over the things you want in life.
What to do: Focus must be done in a positive way in order to enable the right kind of change in your life. If you concentrate your focus in a negative way, you will find yourself falling deeper into a trap of negative situations and experiences. If you catch yourself focusing on how bad something is, immediately switch your brain into a different mode of thinking. For example, if you are feeling overwhelmed by the amount of work you are doing towards a goal, instead focus on how great it is to be working towards your goal and think of each task as a special piece to the puzzle. Find excitement and a feeling of empowerment as you accomplish work and if you must, break large projects down into mini-tasks and celebrate after each completed milestone.
Affirmations to Improve Focus:
- I am always able to keep my focus on my goals and keep moving forward
- When I do something, I put all of my focus into it
- Focusing comes naturally to me
- When I do something, I become fully absorbed in it
- Focusing on things makes me feel really productive and happy
Visualization Technique to Improve Focus:
This visualization technique should be used before you do something that you will need to focus on. Find a place to be alone for a few minutes. If you must, use a bathroom or your car to get away. Close your eyes and take deep, slow breaths.
Now picture your ears opening to hearing every sound. Imagine that you just removed ear plugs and now you can hear anything. Next, think about your mind, imagine that it has a door and that you have just opened it. Out of the door comes a beautiful light that surrounds everything you see. This represents your mind being open. The final step is to visualize your heart. It to has a door and when you open it, you free another light full of dazzling colors and shapes. This represents your heart being open. Now, open your eyes and focus on how clearly you can see.
With your ears, eyes, heart, and mind open, you are now able to focus on anything you want!
- Have More Fun – If you are feeling bored and unfulfilled, guess what happens? You will attract more boredom and things that don’t fulfill your emotional Not having fun is a choice you make from within, not really a product of our environments at all! Have you ever watched a child play with the same toy for hours and days, coming up with new ways to make each moment unique? Rekindle your ability to do similarly and you’ll unlock the doors to all the fun you could want.
What to do: The first step is to loosen up. Then put a smile on your face and start making a list of everything that you have done that you find fun. Think about how much fun you have doing certain activities by visualizing them in your mind and allow those feelings to make you feel good now.
Take your list of things that you enjoy doing and make a promise to yourself to do more of them. If money is an issue, there are TONS of ways to have fun without dropping a dime. Take up a challenge, become passionate about a hobby, get out of the house and meet people, volunteer for a charity or organization such as a no-kill animal shelter, learn a new skill, or do something different with your routine. All of these things can help spice up your life and make you feel the fun again.
Affirmations to Have More Fun:
- I always have fun no matter where I am or what I am doing
- I always surround myself with people that like to have fun
- I am easily able to use my imagination to make anything fun
- Life is full of fun adventures, comical experiences, and exciting journeys
- Fun always finds me wherever I go and everything in life is fun for me
Visualization Technique to Have More Fun:
Think about a time that you had the most fun you have ever had. Now recreate that day or event in your mind as accurately as you can. You can actually trick your mind into feeling like it has just had a lot of fun with this technique and keep you going through the day with more happiness. The happier you are, the more fun will find you.
Remember to use all of your senses to imagine the fun time. See your surroundings, smell the scents in the air, hear the sounds, feel the things you touch, and taste the things you eat or drink. Also, be sure to think about how you feel emotionally too! That’s the most important part.
- Change How You See The World – Perception is all about This is why a person that has always know wealth and abundance can feel as if they are deprived while a person that has been poor all their life can feel very fortunate.
What to do: The key is all about what you are comparing your situation to. Rather than looking at a very wealthy person and feeling like you have nothing, look at how far you have come on your own journey. If things aren’t going well at all for you, focus on the path you are on and appreciate every step forward you take. Also learn to be thankful for mistakes and setbacks, as these are your learning experiences.
Realize that failure is not truly failure at all, but a stepping stone towards success. One of the biggest ways to change how you see the world is to stop watching the news. The world is such a wonderful place full of good, but the news never shows you those things. They focus mostly on negative things, which makes it difficult to see the world as it truly is.
Affirmations to Change How You See The World:
- I choose to see the positive in every situation
- I believe the world is generally a good place with good people
- My life is full of blessings and I am grateful for what I have
- There is beauty all around us
- Our existence is awe inspiring and magical
Visualization Technique to Change How You See The World:
Close your eyes. Think about all of what we have here in our world. Visualize the universe and how small earth is in comparison. Now think about how amazing it is for our planet to even exist. Visualize all of the small details that make it possible for life to be here at all.
Think about our water, the atmosphere, the food that grows and the plants and animals that complete the food chain. Imagine how life would be for us if we were any closer or further from our sun or what would happen if we didn’t have the gravitational pull of the moon.
Also picture what it would be like if our planet did not rotate around the sun or spin to give us night and day. All of these things are mind boggling and amazing. You will have such a different view of the world when you contemplate these concepts using visualization. It is truly remarkable. Allow yourself to feel the gratitude for having all of these tiny things come together for us to be here.
- Eliminate Insomnia – If you have trouble sleeping, your whole life can be You feel groggy, moody and irritable during the day, and miserable at night. But thanks to the Law of Attraction, most cases of insomnia can be eliminated or greatly relieved.
What to do: The main mistake people make with insomnia is that they focus all of their thoughts on trying to calm their mind to fall asleep while the mind continues to race. This tells the universe that you have a mind that is not calm and that you cannot sleep so you end up hurting your sleep efforts even more. Rather than focusing on that, focus on a different technique. When it is time for bed, take about 30 minutes to allow any and all thoughts to come to your mind and appreciate them. If you begin to focus on solving a problem, write it down and think of any solution that comes to mind, even if it is to simply think about it tomorrow. Then put your writing away and tell yourself that you are done with them now. Then lay down, close your eyes and picture that you are looking at yourself in a place of your choice that makes you feel calm and relaxed. Watch yourself falling asleep in your mind in that oasis. A good place to imagine is a beach because you can watch the waves roll in or imagine dolphins playing in the distance. Chances are you will be asleep and dreaming of your oasis all night long.
Affirmations to Eliminate Insomnia:
- I am able to sleep restfully through the night
- When I sleep I awaken feeling energized and refreshed
- It is easy for me to fall asleep quickly and stay asleep
- My sleep is peaceful and full of good dreams
- It is always so simple to get into bed and fall into a deep sleep
Visualization Technique to Eliminate Insomnia:
One of the most wonderful visualization methods for insomnia treatment is based on reverse psychology first, and then Law of Attraction second. It works incredibly well for people with chronic insomnia or for those that simply don’t feel very tired when it is time to go to sleep. First, determine a place using your imagination where you would feel completely at peace and relaxed. This could be a magical place such as a bed of clouds with healing powers, or somewhere very safe such as a fortress with a cozy bed inside. Get creative, but make sure you would really feel completely at ease there.
Now, create a treacherous journey in your mind. This part is meant to tire your mind and body by creating a very physically challenging adventure that is the only thing between you and your relaxing place of slumber. This could be a climb up a steep mountainside, a paddle down a rushing river, a desperate crawl through the Sahara desert, a trek across frozen tundra, or a swim across the icy waters of the arctic ocean. Really imagine what it would feel like, how hard it would be, and continue to push yourself for as long as you can. The idea is to feel such anticipation for your relaxing, safe place that you just cannot wait to get to it!
After a good long time, imagine that you see your oasis off in the distance. You can finally see it and you work hard to get to your destination. When you finally get there, you are so mentally tired and so physically exhausted that you fall asleep as soon as you get into the horizontal position.
- Get in Shape – Getting in shape is easy when you utilize Law of Attraction techniques during the You will need to take action to do this but action all begins in the mind. Your thoughts become reality and a goal of getting the toned physique you have been dreaming of can be achieved.
What to do: Get very detailed about your fitness goals and hold yourself accountable for your choices. Use a combination of motivational affirmations and visualization to keep your motivation going strong. If you want to be able to run a marathon without stopping. Use an affirmation similar to, “Everyday I run longer and feel better doing it.” Then picture yourself running that entire marathon while feeling incredible, powerful and fully capable. If your goal is to look good in your bathing suit, picture yourself looking amazing on the beach and let those emotions fill you with determination to work out and eat right. A saying that has helped keep many people on track towards their fitness goals is, “No food tastes as good as being in shape feels.” Whenever you are tempted to eat something naughty, think about how much better it feels to look good in your own skin.
Affirmations to Get in Shape:
- My body is full of strong muscles
- I am see my body getting more fit every day
- I have a physique that is both strong and healthy
- My workouts are always consistent and enjoyable
- I really push myself to be my very best
Visualization Technique to Get in Shape:
Visualization for getting in shape has been scientifically proven to help build strength and improve your performance during workouts. The Law of Attraction is a powerful tool to turn yourself into an extremely physically fit individual. Before going to the gym or lifting weights, picture yourself performing your workout with ease. If you are planning on doing a certain activity or workout out a specific muscle group, visualize yourself easily getting through it using all of your senses to fill in the details.
Feel the weights in your hands and the tension on your body, look at the amount of weight you are lifting and allow yourself to feel completely confident in your ability to do anything. Imagine that you feel empowered to be your very best. If you are running, imagine that you can breathe with ease and your heartbeat is very steady and strong. Let the feeling of running like a well oiled engine give you that extra motivational support to complete your fitness goals.
- Stop Worrying – Are you the kind of person that chooses to think about the worst case scenario of any situation? Well if you ever want anything good to happen to you, this must stop There is nothing worse for you and your future than being in a constant state of worry. After all, you attract what you think about.
What to do: The first step to stop worry from being the center of your every thought is to switch over to being an optimist. Optimists don’t worry. They live life knowing that with their efforts and positive thinking anything is possible. Try the N.I.C.E. technique.(Notice, Intervene, Change, Embrace). Wear a rubber band, bracelet, or anything else as a reminder to be NICE. If you catch yourself worrying about anything at all, notice it. Then intervene with your line of thinking and change it. Finally, embrace your new thought by feeling good about it. For example, you are working on a project and begin to worry about the deadline and being incapable of meeting it. You see your reminder and notice these worries which makes you remember to intervene and change your thinking. Instead you think, “I have what it takes to get the work done in plenty of time.” Then think about how good it will feel when you finish with spare time and let that make you feel good inside.
Affirmations to Stop Worrying:
- I am a naturally worry free person
- I know that everything will work out for me
- Everything will be okay now and always
- I am confident that my life will be wonderful
- I have a strong sense of optimism for the future
Visualization Technique to Stop Worrying:
Identify your worries and write them down on paper. Now close your eyes and think about the things you have written. Focus on one worry at a time. Picture the situation that you are worried about as if it was happening in this very moment.
Instead of allowing yourself to visualize the situation going badly, imagine that it is already going perfectly and without a single problem. Focus on how happy and relieved you are that the situation is going so well. Thank the universe for giving you positive results.
If something is already going wrong and it makes you feel worried, visualize that it works out in some way for the better. That there is some reason for the situation and that you will come out of it a better person. Think of it as the dark night before a beautiful morning. Above all, keep an optimistic attitude during your visualizations.
- Get a Promotion or Raise – There aren’t very many of us that can say we wouldn’t love to get a promotion or make more mone Thankfully you have some control over this with the help of the Law of Attraction. You can climb the ranks and make more money so don’t go another day settling for less.
What to do: Find out how much you want and believe that you are worthy of it. Be worthy of more money by increasing your skills and knowledge in your industry. Take on more responsibility to prove you can handle more. Go above and beyond to show that you are more valuable in a higher position. Be confident in yourself and don’t be afraid to ask for it. You do deserve it. Start acting as if you have already succeeded in getting more by investing in a few nice outfits for work or buying something that will come in handy when you are promoted. When you dress and look the part people automatically want to give you more. Get creative and come up with a way that will make everyone more productive and effective. A positive attitude spawns creativity and inspiration will come easily.
Affirmations to Get a Promotion or Raise:
- I am next in line for a pay increase
- I know that more money is coming my way soon
- I am the person that will receive the next promotion
- My skills and expertise continue to attract better pay and positions
- The more I focus on moving up the ladder at work, the faster I climb
Visualization Technique to Get a Promotion or Raise:
Before beginning your work day, do this visualization to keep your positive vibrational energy set to attract. This is a perfect technique to use while you are still in your vehicle or while enjoying your cup of coffee in the morning.
Close your eyes and think about what you want to happen today at work. Visualize that your boss or clients come to you with gratitude and admiration for the job you do. Imagine them telling you that they feel you are capable of more than your current position. Listen to them tell you that you have been promoted or that you will now be getting X amount more money. Really allow yourself to hear the words in your mind and see the expression on their face.
- Gain Respect – Without respect it is impossible to be taken seriously and appear as a valuable member of Earning the respect of others starts internally. There are probably a lot of things you don’t know about how to gain respect so let’s clear things up and find out what it takes to gain this crucial virtue.
What to do: The answer to gaining the respect of others lays in how much you respect yourself and others. When you think about your respect for yourself and the people around you, this is reflected back to you. When you lack respect yourself, you cannot expect anyone to respect you! That’s why they say that respect is a two way street. This is a perfect example of the Law of Attraction in action.
Affirmations to Gain Respect:
- All those who know me treat me with the utmost respect
- I am respected by my family, friends, and colleagues
- When I speak, people listen with respect and trust
- My respect for others is always mutual
- I am admired and respected by those who know me
Visualization Technique to Gain Respect:
This visualization can be done before any social situation to give you the boost of confidence you need to gain immediate respect. Think about the people you are about to see. Think about having a high amount of respect for them. Practice acting respectfully towards them in your mind and focus on having a polite expression on your face as well as using kind words. Visualize that they return your respect through their words, actions and facial expressions.
Note how good it feels to be around people who respect your and treat you with kindness. Allow that feeling to magnify and imagine that it becomes so strong, that you are now a magnet for respect. Think about the people that have disrespected you in the past now unable to say or do anything disrespectful again. Your entire aura now demands respect. It feels very good. Now open your eyes and enter into that social situation exuding confidence and respect.
- Improve Your Marriage – Whether you just tied the knot last week or are celebrating many years together, there is always room for improvement within a No couple is absolutely perfect, and others will require much more attention, but have no worries, your marriage can be full of love and happiness when you take the right approach.
What to do: Marriage is based on your intentions and following through. It’s also about welcoming differences and being able to cope with them with an accepting heart. There will no doubt be times when you disagree with each other and a positive attitude is all you need. Bring a fun and flirty approach to every day and don’t take things too seriously. If there is an issue that is bothering you, communicate in a loving way rather than placing blame. Always look for ways to please your spouse and they will return the favor. Focus on all of the things that your partner does right. A great way to help strengthen the bond between you both is to give each other intention lists and vow to make each others intentions come true, one at a time. Keep them positive. Rather than saying you want something to stop, say you want something to start.
Affirmations to Improve Your Marriage:
- I am married to the most amazing person in the entire world
- My marriage is one of the best things that has ever happened to me
- I love doing things that make my husband/wife happy
- Happy marriage comes naturally to our relationship
- My marriage gets better and better every single day
Visualization Technique to Improve Your Marriage:
Visualize the way you want your marriage to be and use affirmations together to instill characteristics you want to have. For instance, if your spouse wants you to put your socks in the hamper rather than the floor, be receptive and use affirmations to help you do this coupled with visualizing yourself taking your socks off and putting them in the hamper immediately. And if you want your spouse to help more around the house with chores, have them repeat an affirmation followed by visualizing completing the chores and enjoying it.
This visualization technique requires compromise. You cannot make your spouse do anything they don’t want to do. But, if you both want to make it work, you can help each other make changes for yourselves and each other.
- Gain Certainty – The more certain about things you are, the clearer your goals become and the easier it is to have the Law of Attraction working for you and not against Confusion is a gray area that can hinder progress and ultimately keep you from your true desires. It’s time to gain certainty about what you want out of life.
What to do: A great way to get clear and gain certainty is by using a technique called remembering the future. Take a moment to think about yourself in the future when you are very old, after you have accomplished everything you ever wanted and are now enjoying the end of your life in complete comfort without a single regret. This is the life that you want to capture and look back on as if you are remembering your future. Think about what you want to have when you reach the top and what legacy you want to leave behind. Delve into every aspect of what life holds including career, family, wealth, happiness, passions, and anything you could ever hope to achieve. Then find out what it takes to get all of that. This will be your path to complete certainty.
Affirmations to Gain Certainty:
- My path is clear and I am completely focused on it
- I know that I will accomplish my dreams
- I am very certain about what I want and how to get it
- When I set my mind to something, I know what to do
- I am confident in my decisions and have no regrets
Visualization Technique to Gain Certainty:
Think about your perfect day. What would you do? Where would you go? Who would you be with? What would your schedule be like? How do you feel? What do you see? Answer these questions and begin visualizing what it would be like to be living your life in that perfect day. Let your thoughts flow and if something is especially appealing to you, go ahead and open your eyes to write it down.
Do this visualization once daily to really get a clear picture of what is important to you and be certain about your direction. After a few weeks, gather your notes from these visualizations and use them to create a vision board for your passions, interests and goals.
- Stop Procrastinating – Procrastinators always They wait so long and so often that opportunities pass them by and goals continue to elude them. But procrastinators can change thanks to the Law of Attraction. Opportunities can greet you around every corner and your goals will be reached without a doubt when you learn to stop procrastinating and start doing.
What to do: Procrastinators rarely take the time to record their ambitions. Writing down the things on paper can really help you hold yourself accountable. Choose the more difficult tasks first to get them out of the way and break down big jobs into smaller tasks to make them less daunting. Another things that stops you from immediacy is not believing you can actually do it. You must remove limiting beliefs before procrastination can be stopped completely.
Affirmations to Stop Procrastinating:
- I am capable of doing anything right now
- Every moment is a time to embrace and take action
- I choose to finish things immediately
- I am easily able to start and finish things quickly
- I love to get things done right away rather than wait
Visualization Technique to Stop Procrastinating:
Think about the things you want to do and begin breaking them up into smaller tasks. This will help your visualization become a treat rather than an overwhelming process. Once you have your steps worked out, begin the first step in your mind as if you are starting it. Focus on stirring feelings of determination and focus as you are working through the step in your mind. Really get into the process by seeing exactly what you would do in reality.
If you begin to feel apprehensive, picture your end result. Imagine what it will be like when you are finished and one step closer to your goal. Then go back to visualizing the steps. Continue to visualize yourself doing the next consecutive task until you finish them all in your mind. Think about how much easier it is to complete these tasks than you anticipated. When you finish the visualization, give yourself a moment to feel gratitude for completing the entire project and for sticking with it. Now use this feeling to get started on the real deal.
- Create Opportunity – Opportunities are like ladders waiting to be How great would it be to start building your own ladders so big that you can climb to the top? You can truly create opportunity in your life and all it takes is the right mindset and the passion to ignite it.
What to do: Realize how much power you have over your future first and foremost. You really can do whatever you set your mind to. The trick is discovering how. Let go of fear and doubt and let your creative mind go free without casting judgement. Learn everything there is to know about whatever it is you’re passionate about. The more you know, the more doors will open and the more ladders you will find to climb. Be courageous and resilient by tackling things head on and getting right back up when you fall down. You will find that at the top of every ladder, two more ladders of opportunity appear. Every time you take an opportunity you will be lead closer and closer towards your goals.
Affirmations to Create Opportunity:
- I always have a way to accomplish my goals
- The people and situations in my life are constantly providing me with amazing opportunities
- Whenever I look, I find opportunity everywhere
- Success comes to me naturally and without strain
- It is easy for me to find ways of doing what I want to do
Visualization Technique to Create Opportunity:
This is a visualization best done before working towards your goals on a daily basis. For example, if you are currently working on gaining customers for your business, take a moment to perform this technique before beginning your research or customer inquiries.
Close your eyes and take a few deep, cleansing breaths. Try to relax and clear your mind of any questions. Think about success and what that means to you. Imagine yourself getting exactly what that entails. Visualize what is would look like, how much you would have in your bank account, and what you life would include. Now create opportunities in your mind that make those successes possible. For instance, you pass someone at a store and hear them discussing their need for exactly what you offer. You tell them about your business or service and they immediately become interested. They spread the word to their friends and within a few weeks, you go from having zero customers to having 20 regular paying customers. This gives you the opportunity to expand through advertising and you grow even bigger. You have enough now to hire a few employees and your reach extends to a larger customer pool. Later, your business
really takes off and you find you can afford to expand and hire a team of experts to keep your business moving in the right direction with you at the helm.
Continue to find these opportunities in your mind as if they were little doors to walk through until you achieve the ultimate success. Get creative with your visualization and really let it feel real. When you create these situations in your mind, you are inviting them to happen in reality and the universe will respond.
- Eliminate Social Anxiety – If you start to feel unusually stressed out when you enter social situations or completely avoid them altogether in order to avoid a total meltdown then this message is for Humans are highly social beings and thrive when we are able to do so naturally and without feeling anxious. But when you have social anxiety everything is different. The good news is that the Law of Attraction can create balance in your social life.
What to do: Start with pinpointing the specific areas of socialization that trigger negative responses. Create affirmations that state how you would want to react in the situation. Next, immerse yourself in as many social situations as possible without thinking about it. Just jump in, be yourself and don’t worry about what others think about you too much.
Affirmations to Eliminate Social Anxiety:
- When I speak I am going to sound confident, smart and friendly
- I am easily able to be around others and feel comfortable
- Other people instantly like being around me and I like being around others
- Everyone will notice how calm and cool I am
- I am comfortable with myself despite my flaws and everyone accepts me
Visualization Technique to Eliminate Social Anxiety:
Create a list of experiences or social situations that give you an anxious feeling. Start with the one that gives you the most anxiety. Visualize the situation going well in your mind until you feel as if you have already overcome that negative response. Use your imagination like a practice zone for socializing and don’t be afraid of messing up. Do this for each issue until you feel no anxiety during the visualization.
- Improve Family Life – If you have been doing nothing but arguing with your family and tensions are high, it is impossible to feel content with your Family is a major part of who you are and if things aren’t going well it really has an impression on all other aspects of your day. There are some ways to get through those rough patches and back to smooth sailing.
What to do: Every morning vow to yourself that you will be a positive example for everyone in your family. Smile, be kind and positive, and do things for your family that they will appreciate. Give your love freely and generously and never yell or use a negative tone. Let each family member know that you love them every day and let them know that they can always come to you to talk. Show respect in different ways by listening to your family members and taking their feelings into consideration. Spend time together every day doing something just for fun, even if it’s just for a few minutes. Fill your home with laughter and you will improve your family in no time at all.
Affirmations to Improve Family Life:
- My family is supportive, happy and a great inspiration
- I have the most loving family anyone could ask for
- I find it easy to get along with every member of my family
- My family is always there for me when I need them
- I have the most fun with my family
Visualization Technique to Improve Family Life:
Imagining your family doing fun things together and supporting each other is a great way to get those positive energy vibrations flowing. You will find that just thinking about your family in a happy way will bring about happy changes in your family life. First, picture something that is fun and imagine that each member of your family is smiling and having a great time.
Think about how special your family is and the secret jokes you share. Visualize yourself using words and acting in a way that supports your family and shows them how much you care. Then imagine one-on-one time with each member of your family and the special things only you both share. Creating bonds in the mind helps your create them in real life.
- Meet Deadlines – Those that have trouble sticking to deadlines probably don’t care enough about Even if they do care, they may not have the drive or positive attitude to be consistent and persistent with getting things done on time. If this is you, here are a few ways the Law of Attraction can help you keep your deadlines met.
What to do: Of course you want to be positive about reaching your goals, but the biggest mistake people make with deadlines is committing too much too soon. Be realistic with your goals and give yourself plenty of time to achieve them so that you can enjoy the process without getting burned out. When you have lots to do, focus on meeting daily, hourly, or minute-by- minute targets rather than feeling overwhelmed by the enormity of a project. Then celebrate each completion with a small reward or a well deserved break. Above all, maintain a positive outlook to bring a sense of satisfaction to your work.
Affirmations to Meet Deadlines:
- I am easily able to meet any deadline I set for myself
- My efficiency and determination gives me the ability to meet my deadlines
- Meeting deadlines comes naturally to me at all times
- There is no deadline that is too much for me to handle
- I am like a machine when it comes to getting things done
Visualization Technique to Meet Deadlines:
Think about assignments you have and how easy they are. Visualize yourself starting them and being able to immerse yourself into each task effortlessly. Picture how wonderful it feels to be so engaged in your projects and how quickly you get things done. Imagine having plenty of time to take breaks and relax too.
Picture what your client, boss, or you will look like and feel like when you have met the deadline given. Imagine how wonderful you will feel when it is done on time and with quality. Think about what could come about from being so punctual, such as a raise or promotion. Do this visualization before starting any project with a deadline and you will have no problems chucking away at it until you get it done.
- Work Less, Have More – This is one of the reasons why you have to love the Law of Working less often and having more money and freedom is a major reason to turn around your vibrational energy and allow the universe to bring abundance into your life. Of course you must be wondering what the secret it to such an amazing concept.
What to do: Be confident in your skills and your value whether you work as part of a company or run your own business. Don’t be afraid to ask for more money because you are worth it. If you don’t believe that you are, start using affirmations so that your subconscious can get into alignment with a prosperous energy. Start planning your vacations and thinking about all of the things you will do with more money and freedom. Have patience during your journey towards this life and be grateful for every step in the right direction. If you have a setback, be grateful for that too as they always provide a valuable lesson that can be used.
Affirmations to Work Less, Have More:
- I am able to provide quality over quantity and get more in return
- My knowledge and expertise is deserving of high pay and more freedom
- I work when I feel like it because I can afford to enjoy life
- I am resourceful enough to make my money work for me
- Making money comes effortlessly to me at all times
Visualization Technique to Work Less, Have More:
We attract what we focus on. This means that you can attract more money by visualizing it. You can even get creative with this one. Many experts recommend making your own money tree to sit on your nightstand or desk. Get a piece of thick paper and create a cone shape that looks like a very large party hat. Set it on your table or desk and place some money on it using sticky tack. Look at the money and be grateful for it. Now close your eyes and imagine that the tree is full of large bills. Think about it getting more and more money added every day. Imagine how good you feel when the money tree is full of lots of money that you made. This beats the piggy bank because you can actually see all of your money increasing each day.
- Gain More Freedom – As you work less and have more money, you will ultimately gain more freedom to do things you Freedom might mean one thing to you and something entirely different to someone else. The main thing is to find your own freedom and chase after it.
What to do: Your freedom can be found in your passions. Doing what you love more often can be done by getting creative and making your passions fund your life. If you love to pain, make your paintings available to buy and know that someone will love your work. Whatever you love, just do more of it and opportunities will find you that can transform your passions into profit.
Affirmations to Gain More Freedom:
- I am free to be who I want to be
- It is easy for me to clear up free time for myself
- I enjoy being free to do the things I love
- I am able to do all of the things that I want to do
- My freedom gives me time to enjoy all of life’s moments
Visualization Technique to Gain More Freedom:
For this visualization just imagine doing what you want to do without any inhibitions. Close your eyes to an imaginary world of fun, fantasy and freedom like you have never experienced before. Allow yourself to really be spoiled. Visualize yourself buying the things you have always wanted, going places you dream about going, and doing things that you have always been dying to do.
Get all of your senses involved. Feel the fabric of that new coat, smell the way the Hawaiian breeze in your Maui getaway, or taste the salty air as you sail the seven seas. Really get into it. The feeling will bring you more freedom for sure.
- Become Efficient – With proper planning comes With positive thinking and a proactive attitude towards your daily activities, you can streamline your life and become as efficient as possible.
What to do: Efficiency begins in the mind. You will need to use the Law of Attraction techniques of eliminating wasteful thinking. This includes worrying, thoughts of doubt or fear, insecurities, and needless focus on things that don’t matter. To be efficient, you need to remove this clutter from your mind. This leaves room for positive thinking and allows ideas for improvement to come easily. Organize your physical life as well so that your mind can be free from distractions.
Affirmations to Become Efficient:
- I do things that create maximum productivity
- Everything I do, I do it with an efficient precision
- I am naturally very efficient when I work
- I am able to be extremely productive always
- I use my time wisely at all times
Visualization Technique to Become Efficient:
The beauty of visualization is that it really, truly works for just about anything and being more efficient is definitely no exception. Begin by closing your eyes and imagining yourself in a completely blank space. Most people find that visualizing a white room with no doors, windows or furniture works well. This step is to clear your mind in preparation for the next step. Look around for a few moments as you brain realized that there is nothing to process. You will begin to feel relaxed and clearheaded.
Now, picture that the things you need to become productive and efficient at a specific task suddenly appear with you in the room. There is nothing else in your space except for you and these very specific things you need. This will change drastically depending on what it is you are working on. It could be a dual screen computer with all of the Microsoft Office software, a weight bench with all of the weights organized by size, or a work bench with a timer and project supplies. Whatever it is that you want to get done within a set timeframe and with the best efficiency is what you should visualize.
Once your things appear, get to work, imagining that you are able to easily tackle the task or project without any distraction or difficulty. This about how you feel as you work to complete the task with a productive approach and when you finish, allow your emotions to become your main focus. Now open your eyes and feel the productivity flowing through you.
- Reduce Stress – There is really no need to get yourself all stressed out to the point of feeling There are so many ways to cope with stress so that you can live a life that is free of all the negative feelings. Even though you will still have to deal with stressful situations, you won’t have to feel the same reaction to them. Reducing stress helps both physical and mental health.
What to do: Meditation is an excellent and highly effective tool that goes along with the Law of Attraction well. You can do it anywhere to let go of stressful feelings and find your inner bliss. The best technique is to sit or lay down in a comfortable position and breathe in through your nose, out through your mouth slowly and deeply. Think about a place you feel the most at peace in whether it be surrounded by a mountain view, in a tropical paradise or on a hammock in a quiet meadow. Allow serenity to envelop you until a smile comes to your face from the feeling. That feels better doesn’t it? Remember to enter the meditation with a positive intention to relieve stress and believe in the healing powers it has.
Affirmations to Reduce Stress:
- I am happy and content
- My life is calm and peaceful
- I am letting go of all tension and worry
- I feel completely at ease
- I feel myself moving further away from stressful situations
Visualization Technique to Reduce Stress:
Visualization is almost magical in terms of stress reduction. Do this exercise after doing something that would normally stress you out, in the mornings upon waking up, and at night just before going to sleep. Find a place that is calm, quiet and comfortable. Sit or lay down in the position that is most comfortable to you. Take a few cleansing breaths and close your eyes.
Now use your imagination and get creative. Think about a place that makes you feel like you are in heaven. This could be anything from a secluded island with fruit trees and water so clear you can see to the bottom, to a huge party where you are the center of attention. Whatever makes you feel good, picture it as if it was happening right now. Use all of your senses to create the scene with as much detail as possible. Stay in your perfect place for 10 to 15 minutes and when you feel ready, allow yourself to open your eyes and feel amazing.
- Stop Negative Thinking – Negative thinking is the biggest enemy you have in life, especially when it comes to the Law of Your thoughts are all connected to the universe and directly impact you in some way, no matter how small. Every positive thought is
reflected back to you in the form of positive feelings and experience while negative thoughts come back as feelings and experiences you don’t want. Turning your negative thinking around is not just as simple as being positive. There are a few tricks you’ll need up your sleeve to master the skill.
What to do: Practice thinking about things you are thankful for big and small. Do this several times a day and don’t use the word at least, because that is a negative feeling of lack. Instead of “At least I have a roof over my head” say “I am so glad to have a roof over my head.” Be around positive people that make you feel really good and avoid anyone that sucks your positive energy. Realize that you are in control of your choices and that it is all up to you to choose positive thinking. Keep a smile on your face too. Studies show that it helps keep you positive.
Affirmations to Stop Negative Thinking:
- I choose to remain positive despite the current situation
- I am optimistic about the future
- I choose to always find the silver lining
- There is nothing that can hold me back from being positive
- I release all negative emotions and embrace positive thinking
Visualization Technique to Stop Negative Thinking :
This visualization technique is amazing for when you just wake up in the morning. It helps you bring a positive attitude first thing to your day. Start by imagining yourself getting out of bed feeling incredible and energetic. You have plenty of time to enjoy the morning as you get ready for the day. Really allow the experience of being alive and doing your daily activities to fill you with great happiness.
Visualize your entire day going perfectly and every situation concludes with the desired outcome. You feel very productive and good about your day. Think about the people you talk to and the things that you accomplish. Bring a grateful attitude to your visualization to finish it off. These emotions will keep your positive energy high for most of the day. If you feel yourself becoming negative, take a deep breath and go back into visualizing the desired outcome with belief that it will happen.
- Improve the Environment – Big changes can happen to save the animals and save the earth in our world we call But they can only happen for the positive thinkers and doers out there that pursue their passion and truly harness their full potential. These kind of people take the reigns of nature and do their part to bring balance and restore the planet. You can do this kind of work too if it is your passion and the Law of Attraction can help make it all possible. Your thinking can act on the environment, as a pebble acts when it is thrown into the ocean, rippling out way beyond its size.
What to do: You need to realize the true power that is inside you alone as an individual to make a difference on a universal level. Your voice can impact people to make changes and when you incorporate positive thinking into your efforts, the Law of Attraction will give you what you seek. Begin by learning everything there is to know about the environment and how it works. When you spread your ideas to others, use a charismatic tone to grow their positive energy towards your cause as well.
Affirmations to Improve the Environment:
- I am able to take care of nature in a profound way
- My ability to spread the word about our world will bring about change
- I know that I can do my part to make a big difference in the environment
- It only takes one passionate person to bring positive environmental changes
- My compelling words about the environment will spark passion in others
Visualization Technique to Improve the Environment:
Write down goals that will help improve the environment. When you have a clear path, visualize your ideas taking place and imagine the world being repaired as you act and spread the word about your mission. For instance, if your goal is to prevent trash from being dumped in the ocean, visualize yourself speaking out about the toll it takes on the sea life and how it will directly affect the world. Then imagine that people begin to take you very seriously and become passionate about the cause as well. You could envision that eventually, the message is taught in schools and businesses across the globe. That new regulations and enforcement measures have been put into place as well. Think about a vast movement when it comes to the environmental impact that started with your single voice. Now use this motivational visualization to propel you towards that goal.
- Inspire Yourself and Others – Enthusiasm is contagious and your ability to inspire is already Think about how far the world has come in just a few short decades. We went from lighting lanterns and riding horse drawn carriages to using apps and driving fast cars. How did this all occur? People were inspired for sure!
What to do: Finding your passion and throwing yourself into it will guarantee you remain inspired during the journey. When you do what you love, there is no end result that must be met before you are satisfied because the satisfaction comes from the steps you take as well. To inspire others along the way you just need to share your passion with others and be a shining example of how much you enjoy it. Showing that you care for others is also a wonderful way to inspire. People love to be cared about and once they know you care, they will be inspired to meet any challenges you face right there with you.
Affirmations to Inspire Yourself and Others:
- I am inspired deeply by the words, sights, and events in my life
- My inspiration comes naturally to me through many avenues
- When inspiration hits, I welcome and embrace it fully
- Being inspired is a wonderful gift that I never take for granted
- I am so grateful for inspiration that comes to me on a daily basis
Visualization Technique to Inspire Yourself and Others:
The first step to becoming inspired is to learn a lot about what you are passionate about. Watch videos, read books, listen to speakers discuss and do things hands-on. Try to immerse yourself in some kind of learning experience every day. Immediately after you finish doing so, this is when you begin your visualization for inspiration.
First, close your eyes right where you are. Begin to let your mind wander over the things you have learned very recently, what you feel about these things, and what you already knew. Allow your subconscious to bathe in this line of thinking without any direction or reason. Just enjoy whatever comes to your mind. You’ll know when something has inspired you because you will feel it immediately. When this happens, open your eyes and get it out on paper. Always write down your inspirations no matter how silly or absurd they seem. It is this kind of inspiration that has created the amazing things we have in this world.
- Build Your Imagination – Your imagination is like the branches of a The tree trunk is everything you perceive in the world and the branches are the brilliant ideas that come from that. Your imagination goes hand in hand with inspiration to fuel the future and bring about positive changes today.
What to do: Open your eyes to the beauty and wonders of the world by focusing on things that make you feel inspired. This could be anything from scientific research to dancing. Think of yourself as a small piece to a very big puzzle that fits together to create something brilliant. Then imagine what it is like to be other pieces of the puzzle. Start putting your creative thoughts onto paper or act them out. Bounce these ideas off of trusted friends to gain more insight. They may have something exciting to add. Don’t be ashamed or afraid of you strange and unusual ideas. Every great invention and idea sounded ludicrous at one point. Keep yourself positive about your imagination and you could be the next person to improve the world.
Affirmations to Build Your Imagination:
- My imagination is endless
- I am easily able to imagine new scenarios
- My imagination allows me to think outside the box
- Every day I feel my imagination getting bigger
- My imagination has the potential to take me anywhere I want to go
Visualization Technique to Build Your Imagination:
This visualization technique is fun and can be done whenever you feel the need to bolster the creative portion of your mind. It involves reading a book or looking at images that evoke an emotional response from you. As you read, actually create a picture of the story in your mind using your imagination.
When you look at artwork, pictures or other images, don’t just see them, but pretend to be in them. For instance, if you look at a painting of a ship sailing across the ocean during a rough storm, imagine the movement of the deck under your feet, the feeling of the rough winds moving through your hair and tugging at your clothes. Feel the cool sea spraying mist over your face. Think about what the yells you hear and the sound of the ship creaking under the pressure. You get the idea. Do this kind of visualizing often and you will notice major changes in your ability to use your imagination in many different situations.
- Go on Your Dream Vacation – Attracting your dream vacation can be an exciting and fun experience for It is not difficult at all to do and you’ll probably boost your positivity levels just by thinking about it.
What to do: What is your dream vacation? Think about every single detail. What do you want to do? Where do you want to do it? Who do you want to do it with? Around when do you want to embark on this vacation of a lifetime? Get very clear about what you want so that your focus can be right where it needs to be in order to make it happen. Create a vision board and include images of your dream vacation, along with positive affirmations. Thank the universe for allowing you to have this dream vacation when the time is right. As you fall to sleep each night, create this imaginary world of your dream vacation and allow the experience to wash over you as if you were really there. Don’t feel anxious about it or allow feelings of negativity to enter your mind. Only let excitement and a belief that it will happen fill your thoughts.
Affirmations to Go on Your Dream Vacation:
- Each day I get closer to the vacation of my dreams
- I am taking the necessary steps to make my dream vacation possible
- I know that I will soon be taking the holiday I deserve
- It is easy to see that I will experience the vacation I want
- I deserve to enjoy the dream vacation I am planning
Visualization Technique to Go on Your Dream Vacation:
Think about what you want from your dream vacation. Where do you want to go? How do you want to get there? Who do you want to travel with? What will you do during your vacation? Get specific about where you want to go and what it will be like. Then close your eyes and start visualizing it as if it were happening right now. If you need help imagining the things you want to do, try looking at pictures or watching videos on the web. Use them to create your own personal paradise in your mind. Remember to include all of your senses to make the experience as real as it can get. Do this visualization daily as you drift off to sleep.
- Be More Understanding – When you don’t understand people or situations, negative feelings can That is why the Law of Attraction should always be used to gain more understanding in all things. When you understand more, it is much easier to keep your attitude positive.
What to do: A lack of understanding typically comes from a lack of having all the information or having a difference in views or beliefs. To become more understanding, open your mind. Find the information and learn about other views. Even if you don’t agree, you can be accepting. This will lead to understanding because when you accept someone or something, you realize how it would be if you were walking in their shoes.
Affirmations for Being More Understanding:
- I am able to understand myself and others with a deep wisdom
- I find it easy to see a situation or way of thinking objectively
- My compassionate nature allows me to understand others with ease
- I am a very tolerant person because I have great empathy
- My understanding is very broad because I keep an open mind
Visualization Technique for Being More Understanding:
First, think of the situation or person that you do not understand. Now allow yourself to become them or put yourself in the situation using visualization. Think about why they may have reacted the way they did or why things turned out the way they did. Become a detective in a sense as you replay the scene in your mind through another person’s eyes.
Think about a similar situation in which you acted in a certain way and what you felt emotionally. Don’t allow yourself to cast judgement or become accusatory. Just try to understand the reasons behind it. Even if they are bad reasons, recognize that everyone makes mistakes and things happen. Now think about a situation where someone did not understand you.
Think about how badly you wanted to be understood. Now imagine that is how the person you are imagining yourself as feels. Try to think about what might be going through their mind. You will be surprised what you can understand when you prevent yourself from closing your mind and allowing yourself to view things from another perspective.
- Learn to Relax – Letting go of problems and embracing relaxation can seem almost like jumping into the ocean when you don’t know how to You might feel like letting go for even a minute will cause your whole life to spiral out of control. The nerves prevent you from actually learning to relax. But what you don’t realize is that relaxation isn’t an ocean that you can drown in, it is a life preserver that keeps you afloat. The problems you have on a daily basis will no longer feel so threatening when you give yourself time to just relax. Jump right in and you’ll see just how soothing it can be!
What to do: In order to let go of anxious feelings that prevent you from relaxing, start by using positive affirmations. Say, “Relaxing is the solution to my problems. It is a healing time.” If you have beliefs that disagree, it is time to remove them from your life. Prove that relaxation is important by realizing that it refreshes your mind and makes you more productive. It also allows new ideas to come naturally and without force. When you are ready to relax, find something that makes you feel totally at ease. Peaceful music, a bubble bath, getting a massage, aromatherapy, a spa day, a road trip, walking through nature, and reading are all great ways to relax.
Affirmations to Learn to Relax:
- I am completely relaxed
- It is easy for me to calm my mind and release tension
- Relaxation comes naturally for me at all times
- I am able to face difficult situations while remaining relaxed
- Every moment that goes by I feel more and more at peace
Visualization Technique to Learn to Relax:
This visualization technique works directly with the Law of Attraction to attract relaxing thoughts and feelings like a magnet. Additionally, it is recommended by the medical world to treat stress and promote more relaxation. Start off by choosing a time of day that you can sit or lay down without being disrupted. Even if this means you must wait until everyone falls asleep, it is worth the wait!
Lay down on your back and make yourself comfortable using pillows if needed. Think of your mind as a transportation device that allows you to travel to any place, any time you feel you need a break. Now close your eyes and breath in slowly through your nose and exhale normally through your mouth. As you breathe, visualize your muscles, one group at a time tensing and then releasing. Do this from head to toe until you feel completely tension-free.
Now imagine that a tunnel appears in the room with you. Picture yourself stepping through it into a beautiful and magical place. Think about the atmosphere as you go along. Add sights,
sounds, sensations, taste, and smells. Don’t leave anything out in your peaceful oasis. For example, if you’re in a meadow full of blooming flowers and gentle, warm breezes, feel the air brush your skin, smell the delicate blend of flowery fragrances in the air and soak up the warmth of the sunshine. Listen to birds sing and taste a refreshing cup of your favorite beverage. Feel the relaxation take over all of your senses.
Now get creative and make up your own private paradise.
- Promote Peace – Peace is spread one person at a Although world peace is something that would require all people to think positively and practice respect, not everyone has received the Law of Attraction memo. For some, they believe peace is earned through violence, and because of their beliefs, wars are fought and battles are lost. But you can make a difference in spreading world peace by being a shining example of what peace is.
What to do: The main thing is to be willing to make changes in the way you think, feel and behave. You should fill your head and life with peaceful thoughts and actions so that others will believe it when you talk. Let go of violent thoughts, hatred, greed, lies, and discrimination and embrace peaceful thoughts, love, generosity, truth, and acceptance of diversity. Create positive affirmations to instill new, peaceful beliefs to replace any that might pull you away from it. If you are truly passionate about making peaceful change, make it your career. There are many different jobs that are meant to help keep the peace in the world. You could even begin your own movement.
Affirmations to Promote Peace:
- I choose to be at peace in all that I do
- The world is a peaceful place for me
- My family and friends are peaceful people
- It is easy for me to keep the peace wherever I am
- Peaceful thoughts and feelings enter my mind every day
Visualization Technique to Promote Peace:
This visualization is absolutely wonderful to perform at night because the setting is already very peaceful and serene. Visualize the world existing in perfect harmony and what it would be like. See people from all walks of life, coexisting without any animosity or hatred. Imagine them smiling as they pass in the streets and building their communities on concepts of accepting people regardless of what they look like or believe.
Think about how grateful you are for the amount of peace that we already have. Think of peaceful situations and picture yourself having people in your life that live peacefully. Visualize the honorable way you have seen others act by choosing peace even when it wasn’t easy. Be thankful for these things as you fall asleep.
- Improve Organization Skills – There is a place for everything and everything in its That’s what organization is all about. But it truly starts much deeper than that. It begins in the mind of the organizer.
What to do: The first step is to realize that disorganization leads to lots of other bigger problems in life. Understanding that organization is a really big deal will help you focus on it more and therefore attract it into your life. Declutter your environment at work and in the home so that you don’t have to try so hard to think. Clutter makes the brain feel stuck. Then meditate on the areas in your life that you want to improve with organization and picture them as you would want them to look. This exercise will motivate you to make them match this vision in your life.
Affirmations to Improve Organization Skills:
- I am a naturally organized person
- My surroundings are well organized
- I find it easy to get and stay organized
- My organization helps me accomplish more in less time
- Being organized makes me feel at ease
Visualization Technique to Improve Organization Skills:
To begin your organization journey, visualization is a humongous part. This technique can be utilized any time you want to get organized or organize something differently. Picture the space or situation that you would like to organize as it is now. Now imagine that you remove everything from that space so that it is blank and clean. Using your creativity, place whatever you want back into the room in a way that makes you feel completely organized.
When you are finished, take some time to look around your visualized space and use it. Feel how efficient you can get things done or how much easier it is to concentrate. Now that you see it in your mind’s eye, you will be able to gain the motivation to make it happen in real life.
- Make Someone’s Day – When you consciously use the Law of Attraction you become a completely better You smile more, have better thoughts, enjoy the small things and you also gain the ability to truly make someone’s day. The energy you vibrate can literally be felt by those around you. How easy it is to make others feel amazing will surprise you.
What to do: People have unbelievable brains that can do more things than you think. The mirror neurons in our brains can stimulate emotions by observation alone. This means that you only have to feel positive around others to make them start feeling positive themselves. Your positivity is actually contagious!
Some great ways to make someone’s day using this loophole is to stop worrying about their well being and act as if they are already having a perfect day. Even if things are not going well they will likely forget whatever was bothering them and feel an incredible positive energy. Rather than give someone a compliment directly, let them overhear you talking positively about them instead. It’s funny but this trick makes them feel like you really do appreciate them, enough so that you are spreading the word!
Affirmations to Make Someone’s Day:
- I enjoy making people around me happy
- I brighten everyone’s day with my presence
- Negative people become positive around me
- I have a natural ability to bring out the happiness in others
- My positive personality is contagious
Visualization Technique to Make Someone’s Day:
Close your eyes, think about the person that you want to spread positivity and happiness to. Imagine what you say and visualize their reaction. Watch as they appear happier and happier the longer you are with them. Picture that you part ways. You go about the rest of the day feeling content with your ability to cheer that person up. Now visualize them calling or writing a letter to thank you for making their day. Allow this to fill you with an even greater joy. Now use that extra joy to accomplish the real thing.
- Enjoy Every Moment – When you get caught up in your daily activities it can be easy to lose track of every moment you There is joy in every single moment and to miss that is a real shame. Imagine living your life enjoying every moment of it. Wouldn’t that be great? Here’s how you can do that.
What to do: Being mindful of the present is the single most important way to enjoy every moment. It doesn’t matter if you are at work or at play, let your attention stay right with you. Think about what you are doing right now. Embrace your senses and how they make you feel. You know that feeling when you get so engrossed in what you are doing that everything else fades away for a while?
Allow yourself to experience this in everything you do whether it is planning, cleaning, having fun, eating, exercising, you name it! Not only should you focus on the now, you should think about it as if it is the most precious gift you will ever receive. If you are doing something that you particularly don’t enjoy, envision the end results and know the reasons why you are doing it. Suddenly you will actually start to enjoy it a lot more.
Affirmations to Enjoy Every Moment:
- I always find the good in every moment of my life
- Every second I am alive is a precious and wonderful gift
- I find it easy to enjoy my time no matter what I am doing
- Having a good time in every situation comes naturally to me
- I always commit myself to every moment fully
Visualization Technique to Enjoy Every Moment:
The key to living in every moment is to learn how to be mindful. There is a special mindfulness visualization meditation technique designed especially for living in the moment and enjoying it fully. Start by sitting down in a comfortable position and taking in a few deep breathes to get into a calm state.
Close your eyes and simply allow whatever comes to your mind to take shape as your surroundings in the visualization. Continue to explore your mind’s creation for anything new as your mind begins to create more and more detail. Take time to really notice each thing that is added to your environment and what it could mean to you. Do this meditation twice daily.
As you go about your daily routine, allow your mind to really soak in what is happening. This will help your visualization time more effective for you and give you a time to reflect back on
your experiences from day to day. It will help you to remember that every moment is special and should be paid full attention.
- Improve Your Memory – Remembering is very important in allowing you to enjoy the This is because it is critical in helping you think and do the things that make you productive. There are some tried and true methods for developing a memory that is as close to photographic as you can get.
What to do: Stress, anger, anxiety and other negative emotions block your ability to retain memory as well. When you are happy, cortisol levels are much lower and because cortisol directly affects the memory areas of the brain, it is best to keep with the Law of Attraction to get better memory. Think happy thoughts, focus on an attitude of gratitude, smile more often and be sure to get plenty of rest and relaxation. Your memory will thank you.
Affirmations to Improve Your Memory:
- I have a photographic memory
- I am able to recall anything that I experience
- I have an incredibly accurate memory
- I remember names, facts, figures, and situations easily
- Others are amazed by how easily I remember things
Visualization Technique to Improve Your Memory:
This visualization technique is quite fun to do and can be turned into an exciting game for the whole family. First, look at a picture, words, or numbers. You can also look at a combination of these. Start off with 3 or 4 things to remember. Now close your eyes, visualize the things you saw, and recall what they were using your memory.
Gradually increase the amount of things you need to remember until you maximise your memorizing power. Then begin stretching your longer term memory by increasing the amount of time since you looked at the picture by a few minutes, then an hour, then a day, then a week and so on. You can also play around using hearing too.
It is also possible to visualize using your other senses so switch things up to keep your mind consistently challenged. During the memory process, use an affirmation such as “I will remember all of this information for the next time I need it.”
- Overcome Eating Disorders – Eating disorders arise from a deeper problem with self-image. There is never a reason to starve yourself, make yourself sick or eat too You body only requires healthy food in the appropriate amounts to look and feel amazing. Any beliefs you may have about your body and self-image will need to be addressed in order to overcome eating disorders using Law of Attraction techniques.
What to do: First, find out exactly what has created your problem with eating. Do you eat too much in order to compensate for negative emotions? Or do you not eat enough because you think it will make you fat? Whatever the reason is, it is wrong. Eating healthily will not make you feel emotionally better and it will surely not promote a body that looks healthy. Target any of those beliefs, do some lengthy research and prove them wrong. You will then be able to overcome the eating disorder. If you still have a hard time, don’t be afraid to get help. Surrounding yourself with positive people that can help you overcome your problems is a major LOA rule.
Affirmations to Overcome Eating Disorders:
- When I eat the right amount of healthy foods, I look and feel my very
- It is easy for me to eat healthy portions of wholesome foods
- Eating healthy comes naturally for me
- I am at my best when I eat the foods my body needs when it needs it
- I am determined to be free of eating disorders from this point on
Visualization Technique to Overcome Eating Disorders:
Because eating disorders are almost always closely related to body image, the best technique to overcome them is to visualize yourself as a beautiful and healthy person. Picture yourself eating frequent, healthy meals in the right portions as you look into a mirror at yourself in the perfect body.
Visualize that your body is perfect and that you are in the best shape of your life. Allow the feeling of eating right and looking good to really sink in. Now feel grateful for these eating habits and how amazing you look and feel by eating right.
- Move Past Grief – When you feel sad or are grieving for any reason, it helps to know that you are not Nearly every single person on this planet will lose someone they care about deeply during their lives. But the truth is that when you understand the universal Law of Attraction completely, you will realize that there is no reason to grieve the death of a loved one or feel sad when you are no longer with a person you care about.
What to do: Realize that you have a life to live and that pain and sadness is the opposite of what your loved one would want you to feel for very long. Of course, there is a period of time that it is okay to be sad, but then you must pick yourself up, brush yourself off, and move on for you and for the one you have lost. According to many Law of Attraction experts, our physical lives are just a fraction of what our entire experience is. We are all part of a universal energy.
So know that even if your loved one is not with you on the physical plane, they are with you on an energy level. With that being said, it is okay to get back to living your life now in order to create a better vibrational energy for everyone, in this world and the next.
Affirmations to Move Past Grief:
- I move past grief to be strong for myself
- It is okay to grieve and I know that I will be happy again
- I choose to celebrate the life of those that have passed on
- I am confident in my ability to heal and to create a bright future
- I choose to grieve for my loved one by healing quickly
Visualization Technique to Move Past Grief:
Grieving is an individual process for each person. There are no two people who grieve in exactly the same way. This is why it can be difficult to help pinpoint a specific visualization technique for everyone. Use these ideas to come up with a visualization technique that will work for your own special grieving process and that matches up with your beliefs.
Think about the person you are grieving over as if they were still in the room with you. Talk to them as if they were able to listen to you and try to imagine what they are saying in response. Your memories of them will help you keep them alive through speaking with them in your mind. Give them love and tell them the things you wish you told them. At first, you will be sad but after several sessions of these visualizations, you will begin to realize that you still have a part of your loved one inside of you and noone can take that away.
Another wonderful visualization idea is to visualize yourself being the strong person you want to be once you move past the pain of the loss. Think about how much the person you love that has passed would want you to live your life happy and free of the grief. Do it for them as well as yourself.